Chapter 4

•Brianna's POV•

I've been laying on this bed for awhile now, trying to calm myself cause if I see him, I will cut off his dick and shove it up his ass.

He took my phone, I guess I'll go downstairs and talk to Sierra.

I got up and stretched then went downstairs, I saw all of them still on the couch.

"Hey Bri!" Sierra said walking towards me.

"Come on I'll introduce you to the gang, well there's many more but they stay here in the gang house!" She said linking arms with me

'Bitch I dont fucking know you!'

I wasn't trying to be rude so I just went with her towards the couch.

"Ok so this is Jordan, she is 17 and has been with us since she was 13." She said looking at girl with really curly hair that came somewhat below her shoulders.

"This is Andrew, he's 16 and has been here his whole life actually he's Anthony and my cousin." She said looking at a guy with an hat on.

"Luke is 18 and been here since he was 8, Austin is 17 been here since he was 12 then Chrissy is 16 been here since she was 14." She said pointing at different people then she introduced me like she was fucking right.

" She said pointing at different people then she introduced me like she was fucking right

"Ok guys this is Brianna Marshall she is 16 and is now apart of the gang." She said

"How she get here?" Andrew asked leaning back then placing a blunt in his mouth.

Hope he chokes on air...

"Apparently my dad and Anthony's dad had some kind of deal and now I'm here." I said sarcastically

I wasn't paying attention to anything that went on after that, I started thinking about my brother and my dad.

"Hey gu- Bri!" I heard a very familiar voice say.

I turned around and looked towards the door.

"LILLY!!!" I ran towards her and hugged her she hugged me back.

"Alright I can't breathe..." I said patting her back.

She laughed then let me go, "What are you doing here?" She asked me her face turning serious.

"I was sold to the gang leader..." I said

"What- your dad would never do that!"

"Well he motherfucking did cause it was some stupid ass deal they made or something. " I said, Lilly looked at me a little shocked so did the others.

What? A bitch can't cuss?

"Well damn." She said going towards a door, while I followed after her.

This kitchen big as shit!

"You hungry?" Lilly asked me as she started putting up stuff from the bags she had.

"A little something wouldn't hurt." I said

I heard her starting to hum a song sounding familiar but I don't know.

I saw her take out her phone and go to youtube

"What you wanna hear?" She said handing me her phone.

"First place by larray." I said while typing it in.

I turned it on the turned it all the way up.

"THIS AIN'T A RACE BUT I STILL TAKE FIRST, TAKE YO MAN JUST TO SHOVE IT IN YO FACE" I started rapping then Lilly did

"(MUAH) MY NAME NOT LIGHTING BUT I STILL AM THE QUEEN I GOT TO PANDA JUST TO ASK FOR CHO WEIN CALL ME GAY BUT YOUR DAD TEXT ME 'HEY' "

"YOU DON'T LIKE ME BUT YOU LIKE STALKING MY PAGE, (Yikes)!" We both rapped together

"UNO DOS TRES CUATRO CINCO! I don't speak Spanish but I know despcito!" Lilly sung moving her shoulders up and down one at a time.

"B-b-b-bitch imma kick you in the throat (hi-yah!) My ass so big it he looking like a boat!"

"TITANIC!" Lilly singed them started twerking, having me dying in laughter but joining her.

Then she went and grabbed her phone and paused it, laughing.

"I'm done with you." I said getting out of my twerking stance and going to the fridge and getting out some cake.

You know they say don't take candy from strangers..but its cake...Fuck it!

I saw Lilly walk out and go somewhere, I looked through some drawers and found a knife then got me a napkin and cut me off a piece of cake.

Then another.....

And another....

And another....

And another....

And another....

And- well you get the message....

For some reason I felt higher then the man on the moon...

"OOOO BABY LETS STAY TOGETHER!!!" I sung dancing in circles.

"Bri, please say you didn't get the cake from out the fridge on the middle shelf beside the strawberries...." Lilly said walking back into the kitchen..

I hiccuped a few times before answering and smiling like a idiot.

"Maybe...?"

'''''''
Lord they already hype
Anywho
Vote
Comment
Whatever else there is