RFA+Minor Duo get jealous

Start from the beginning

Jaehee

Jaehee woke up in the morning with an oddly bad feeling.
But she quickly forgot this feeling.
Just before she was about to bake a cake, a splendid woman entered the coffee shop.
Jaehee watched the woman with the long black hair.
But shrieked, as soon as you said a woman's name and got the woman's attention.
,,Oh HaNi!''
,,Huh? Mc?!'' the woman laughed and approached you.
Jaehee got jealous.
She hugged you a few seconds too long and her hands rested on wrong parts.
And your eyes....your beautiful eyes began to shine.
BUM
,,OH!'' Jaehee shrieked as she let go of the cake.
Now, she was the one who had our attention.
,,Oh, Jagi! Are you alright?'' you asked her while you helped her.
Jaehee looked at the woman.
She counted 1+1 and knew, this must have been your previous girlfriend.
Jaehee knew what she had to do now.
,,Ugh, I was so scared for a few seconds. I'm sorry, I screwed up...'' she mumbled and rested her head on your chest while she hugged you strongly.
,,Oh dear! It was an accident, don't be like that, Jaehee! It's okay...'' you smiled and stroked her head while the both women glared at each other...

Saeyoung

His 606 was only his.
No way you could love someone other...
But wow, he didn't know that he could be that wrong.
,,Mc? Is that you, Mc?'' a man asked you when you were walking hand in hand with Saeyoung.
Today you decided to go out grocery shopping with your fiancé and his twin brother.
But you didn't expect to meet your ex-fiancé....
,,Huh? Is that you, Jun-seo?'' you asked the man in front of you.
And Saeyoung noticed right away that a part in your brain went through all memories you had with this man who seemed to have the name Jun-seo.
,,Yeah!'' he nodded and looked somehow sorry.
But you too, looked down.
Did she just blush? He thought as he looked at you, his lovely 606.
,,Who are these two boys?'' he asked you.
Saeran gulped. And Saeyoung could hear it.
,,Oh...well...'' you stuttered and looked at them.
,,This is my fiancé's twin brother Saeran.'' you told him as you pointed at Saeran.
,,And this is....my fiancé.'' you explained.
Saeyoung was so jealous, that he hold you hand stronger.
,,Hello. You are really lucky to have Mc. Congrats.'' he smiled at him.
,,I remember when long ago I was the one who was your fiancé....but since we were each other's first love, I guess that on the ceremony day we got both scared.''
,,Well...'' you smiled at Jun-seo ,,to be honest, you were the only one who got afraid because I was waiting for you that day.'' you explained.
This was enough.
Saeyoung knew what it meant to be confronted with the past.
And since your voice began to tremble, he decided that the two of you should go now.
,,Bye! It was pleasant to meet you! If you would have had time, I would have invited you to the ceremony!'' Saeyoung told him while he went on.
,,How can you now that he won't have time?'' you asked him.
,,Uhu, just a guess.''
,,Where does he live?'' Saeyoung asked his brother in the middle of the night.
,,Haha, with these drugs he will be imprisoned until the day after the wedding...'' Saeyoung laughed.

Saeran

,,Saeran! Let's go to the park!'' you called him.
With a big smile he followed you.
He didn't regret this since the two of you met a handsome boy just three minutes after you arrived at the park.
,,If this isn't the most beautiful girl, Mc!'' he greeted you.
,,Oh, here with relatives? I hope I'm still your first love...!'' he laughed.
Your face got red but not because you blushed but because you were angry.
,,No. I'm here with my boyfriend. I forgot you right after you laughed at my confession.'' you told him with a scary look.
,,Well, I hoped that you couldn't forget me...'' he confessed.
But in the next moment Saeran pushed him away.
,,Mc, I think we should head home again.'' he told you and grabbed your hand.
When you were home again, he hugged you and pulled your head to his chest.
,,Please, don't leave me....and, don't be sad....don't remember him...'' Saeran whispered.
His fear was hidden in his voice and so you brushed his still white hair while you nod.
,,Serves you right...'' Saeran laughed meanly as he typed on the keyboard.
He installed various virus on your first love's laptop and phone and made sure to crush his career as lawyer as he cancelled evidences and put in wrong files.
Nobody should even dare to make fun of you or hurt you....
Nobody could touch you, his everything and new savior.

Jihyun

His new client was a really good one who wanted to buy everything Jihyun ever painted or showed in a picture.
One day he asked you to go with him.
,,I have to meet this client...'' Jihyun explained while you entered the car.
You were really surprised when it turned out that the man who wanted to buy Jihyun's was your first love you never confessed to.
Jhyun noticed right away that you became quite shy towards the man.
,,Oh! Mc, are you perhaps working with Mr Kim?'' he asked you.
,,Mhh...'' you responded and looked away, your cheeks grew even redder and your hands got sweaty,
Jihyun was a bit worried about you.
,,Oh, you're like in the past, still shy and really cute in my eyes.....I wish I would have confessed to you.'' he told you while your smile fainted.
,,You were in love with me...?'' you asked him and blushed again while you asked him.
,,Uh, yeah....but, everyone knew....I thought you knew too!'' he responded.
The two of you just forgot the blue haired man...
,,Well, I didn't know! But, you were my first love too....and haha, I didn't confess to you too..'' you chuckled.
But then you noticed what you said and looked at your boyfriend.
Fear was written all over your face.
,,Well, if you want, we could-‚''
,,To be honest I just came here to tell you, that there's someone else who would pay more than you. I'm sorry.
So now, my love, should we leave to have dinner. We have a lot of things to do this evening.'' Jihyun told you and went on to leave.
Unfortunately he didn't talk for the whole evening.
,,Jihyun...'' you whispered his name, afraid that he would leave you.
,,I'm sorry.'' he excused himself and got up.
,,I know that I was harsh towards him but I was.....afraid.'' he told you the truth and kissed you with all his love.
,,It's okay, my fault...!''