Our love PART 2

,,Whatever. How are you feeling?'' Zen asked Mc but before she could answer him, she already holds my jacket. I look at her. She's as withe as Elly's fur.
And then she just faints.
,,Zen!'' I cry out. I can't hold her anymore. I'm too late but we have a lot of lucky. Zen catches her perfectly. He slowly leads her to the ground. I'm afraid, what should I do?!
,,Yoousung! Call Jumin! NOW!'' I yell. ,,Gosh and I asked her!'' Zen says with an anrgy face.
,,Something is wrong....'' I muffled.

Every thing happened so quickly. When Seven called out for me, I snapped out of it. He told me to call Jumin. I don't know how to say it. He's talking about business. I can alredy see him... well, I can't stand like a dummy!
,,Jumin!''

,,Zen!'' I turn around. I can't see Luciel or focus on his voice. I wonder why he screamed like that. Well but the both of them have really no behave. The man in front of me looks boring. He thinks of his business only a tool to make money. I'm so happy that I have finally Mc. While I'm listening to the man, I think about my wife. I had to leave her again. I hate it, leaving her behind. Well but I hope he stops soon. Jaehee on my right side is really tense. I wonder why. And then I can hear my name. I turn around and see Yoosung ,, Yoosung. I'm talking. Don't in-'' ,,Shut up! Mc! Mc! She fainted! She, she is unconscious! We... we don't know what's wrong" and here he cries. When he said that Mc was unconscious. I think my heart got broken. I rush to the table, Jaehee with me, even Father comes along leaving our businessman behind.

My wife is unconscious. I don't need to worry about this shit. What's important right now is my wife, my baby, our love.
I wanted to throw up. What there was in front of my eyes was my living nightmare. Mc was lying in Zens arms while he was crying. Luciel is trying to wake her up. I really would like to turn away and leave the room. She looks so bad, she seems really sick. But I can't be weak now. Her life, the babys life is my hands now!
,,Assistant Kang! Bring me a blanket! Luciel! Go and call for a ambulance! And Yoosung! Call our Hospital and tell them to prepare a room for my wife! Tell them the whole story!''
With these words I go on my knees and take Mc into my lap. Jaehee comes again and I make sure that Mc is warm. The Security teams told the guest to step by side.
I'm worried. I don't know what to do and so, I just begin to cry. I, the man who was known as a man without emotions. My wife changed me into a better man and now? She's lying my lap and isn't waking up. I have to think about the first three weeks, whe didn't know that she was pregnant. She woke up in the morning throwing up. And every time I would call for the med she was fine again. When we went to the hospital for a check, and they told us that we will become parents, we were so happy. Mc was crying and hugged me. Even now I know how happy she was.
Why is she so now? Why can't it be like the first month when she just stroked her belly telling me, how amazing it was?
Someone interrupts my dream. ,,Mr. Han. If you let go of your wife, we can be able to bring her to the hospital.'' this man tells me.
Three hours passed already and Mc isn't here yet. I don't know what to do.
Seven is prying, Jaehee crying like Yoosung and Zen tries to calm them down.
I'm just pressing my head into my hands.
My dad is beside me. I think I'm about to cry but I can't. There is no need since she will do it. I'm sure of it.
I again think about the past. How beautiful it was, waking up near her, stroking her belly and waking her up for breakfast.
I think about the beautiful moments when I sang for my boy and when we just talked to the baby.
I remember the time I came home and she waited for me at the door.
It wasn't cheerful every time. But I loved the time.
We had also bad moments. When she was in a bad mood.
I remember the time she cried all time because she thought, Elizabeth would ignore her. Thinking about it now is really funny.
V comes. I look up.
He huggs me, telling me, everything will be fine.
I just laugh ,,What's funny?" he smiles back.
,,I just had to thought about the time Mc baked for you and began to cry because she was so happy that you liked it." I tell.
,,I remember when she threw the cup to Zen yelling that she will smash his face because he said, that Jumin was a dummy!" Luciel laughts.
,,HAHAHAH! Your the dummy, Zen! Don't say something to a pregnant woman regrading her husband!" Yoosung says. He stopped crying.
,,Or when she told us that Jaehee will be the godmother. Jaehee cried too!" Zen pounds out.
,,Well yes. I was happy."
We chat about our pregnant Mc and without noticing it, it passed already fife hours.
The door is open now and a old man steps out. There's a lot of blood on him, I think there's too much. My heart stops.
I look at him, my eyes become wet, I can feel the warm tears in my eyes. My head is hot. I want to yell at everyone.
I can't hold my knees anymore and-
,,Mr. Han. I think your wife was in pain for a long time. She had contraction.''
I don't know what to do.
,,I guess, she kept it secret. Well but you're lucky. The boy is well and your wife is sleeping. Would you like to see your son?''
She's dead and was in pain. It's all- ,,What?! My wife? Mc...Mc is alive?''I tremble. I'm crying. I'm just so happy. I thought my wife died. I need to see her. I need to see, that she's here with me.
I stand up and nod. He leads me to the room.

My hearts aches. Mc is connected to so many machines.
I'm afraid that I could lose her.
,,Don't worry. That's normal. Let her sleep for a bit. Here's your son." he shows me something in a blue towel.
I look at him. He looked exactly like Mc just with my black hair.
He's just too sweet. His eyes are closed, he's asleep but I guess that he has blue eyes like all babies.
I want to touch him but I'm afraid. I read, that we shouldn't touch babies because of the bacterias.
,,It's okay. You just shouldn't touch his hands since he can take them in the mouth. Would you like to hold him?"
I just look up and nod and in the next moment I'm holding my son in my arms. He wakes up and looks at me.
,,Hi, Yongsae. I'm your Dad. Nice to meet you. You really made your Mom feeling sick. And I was so afraid. I guess, you like Drama? Well, with us you will be never bored." I tell him quiet.
,,He's so Beautiful. I hope he will become a good man like you." Mc says. She looks sleepy.
I walk to her and kiss her.
,,My love. Thank you. Thank you so much. You're awesome. And I was so afraid. Please, don't make this ever again. I thought I was going to die!"
I already cry. She strokes my cheek,,My beloved man. I love you too. We did it."
,,You did it."

,,We're a family now." she says while she looks to our son.
He's indeed very beautiful.
,,You should sleep more. I will be here soon. The RFA and my Dad would like to meet the boy."
,,Yes, go. I will be here waiting for you." she smiles. I stand up but when I turned around, my wife is already asleep.
I step out seeing everyone waiting in front of the door.
,,Omg. He's...?"
,,Your Grandson, dad."

My dad comes to me and takes a look at his grandchild. I can see his teary eyes.
,,How's Mc doing? Can we see her?''
,,I'm sorry, she's asleep. I'm sure you can visit her tomorrow.''I answer Jaehees question. She looks at the baby in my arms.
,,I see. He's cuter than me. But that's normal since it's Mc's'' Zen says and strokes his feet.
I look around and can see a crying Yoosung. Well that's nothing new.
After everyone held the baby, the nurse comes out saying, we should all take a rest and the baby too. I'm allowed to stay over and so I go in Mc's room.
Her face got a little bit color again. I'm really happy that she's fine.
And so I fall slowly asleep.