Pregnant MC gets injured while walking alone in the park

Jumin

,,Find her!'' Jumin told his Bodyguards while you sat on the big couch.
Elizabeth got lost, again.
He massaged his head and sat beside you, you hugged him.
,,She will come back, I'm sure.'' ,,How are you? Is everything alright?'' he was afraid that this would make you more unsure but you assured him that everything was fine He left the room for a moment to calm down and you just used this chance to go out and search the cat
You couldn't handle to see your husband so depressed. You were eight month pregnant but you were fine
You walked out and went to search your cat.
But you slipped on something and fell backwards, hitting your head.
You screamed in pain. Before losing consciousness you could see some bodyguards
You woke up in a black room, you had a big headache....
,,MC! Gosh, what were you thinking?'' Jumin sat there beside you, you noticed tears in his eyes.
After this accident he made sure to not let you out alone or let Elizabeth escape.
After all you carried his child, you had to be save!

Zen

Some fans followed you.
You made sure to take another route so that they couldn't follow you anymore.
You were in your last month and so walking was really hard for you.
You sat on a bench and called Zen who was still at work
,,Heiya, babe. How are you?''
,,Zenny....help me! Some fans are following me...'' you said, trying to calm your breath
,,Mc, stay there I will come and pick you up. Are you fine? Is the baby fine? Are you hurt?''
,,No, I just can't walk anymore!'' you told him.
He didn't want to hang up but you told him to do so since it could be dangerous while driving.
in the same moment a fan found you and so, while you tried to get away you tripped.
You screamed in pain and some passengers called an ambulance.
Zen came just in time, angry and afraid ,,WHO HURT MY GIRLFRIEND?! I WILL KILL YOU!''
He was still angry and said this in a conference but luckily you were fine and your new born girl was too.

Yoosung

,,I'm going out for grocery shopping, Yoosung!" you yelled through the house before you closed the door behind you.
Well, you thought he heard you but his headphones were so loud that he didn't notice.
You walked back home with two bags full with vegetables and fruits, meat and fish.
It was too heavy for you since you were pregnant and so you sat down on a bank
Suddenly your feet ached and you couldn't move it.
Thanks to your hormones you even began to cry.
In the same moment when Yoosung came, in panic to look for you
,,Are you hurt? Why are you crying? Why did you leave? Are you sick?"
It was still a long way so he called Seven for help to bring you home
He stopped playing LOLOL with headphones and whenever you told him something, you waited until you got a response.

Saeyoung

It was really just an accident
Saeyoung was occupied with work and you were bored
You decided to go out with Searan for an ice cream
Saeyoung could work without you around and you could talk with your brother in law
You sat on the grass, eating a cold ice cream, enjoying the weather
But then a group of boys shot a football in your direction
Luckily Saeran could react before it hit your belly.
Still, you hit your head and began to cry
He was so helpless and the boys were so sorry.
Saeyoung got called by the hospital and thought you died
,,WHAT'S SO DANGEROUS ABOUT EATING ICE CREAM?! SHE WAS WITH YOU!" Saeyoung was so angry and Saeran somehow puzzled.
But then Jaehee told him what Saeran told her, since the whole RFA was there too.
,,You should pay more attention to her, she's pregnant with your children but you were just working. In my eyes it's none's fault but if you need a person to be angry at, you should be angry at yourself."
They still couldn't forget the story with V, Rika and Mint Eye.
You were fine and Saeyoung cried on your lap, saying it was his fault.
You weren't angry or something like that but you were happy that he paid more attention to you.