Our first time

,,Mc, do you think that this is okay?" Yoosung asked you.
He was bowed over your body, you were already naked. You just covered your big chest.
,,Yes, Yoosung. It is okay. Just do whatever you would like to do now." you calmed him and stroked his cheek exposing so your nipples.
The cold air let you moan for a second.
Yoosung looked at them and kissed them lightly before sucking at the right nipple.
He used his other hand to stroke and feel your left tit.
It was an awesome feeling, your moans filled the room. He changed tit and kissed the other side of your chest.
He stroked your beautiful body and began to kiss your body.
He kissed every part and moved towards your wet pussy.
He was excited to taste it, feel you in his mouth.
He kissed your tights and slowly licked you.
You screamed and took his hair. You wanted to feel his wet tongue on the nerve which caused you to shiver. You wanted him to eat you, taste you as if you were his favorite dish. You wanted to become his favorite desert.
It was indeed your first time.

And you wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. Yes, you were selfish right now but for one time you wanted the selfishness to take over you.
When he inserted his tongue into your hole, you screamed his name and shivered in excitement.
You were about to cum and so you bursted your hip up.
Yoosung on the other side pushed you down to taste you more and then just stopped liking you.
You whined as the cold air came in contact with your sex.
,,No...I'm sorry but my pants are too tight."
He whined.
And in the next moment he opened his pants and pushed them down, releasing his throbbing dick.
,,Ahhh please let me feel it!" you laughed and tried to grab him somehow.
,,Go away!" he laughed and kissed you, rubbing his dick against your vulva.
You moaned into his mouth as you slowly felt his dick growing hard.
,,Can I put it in?" he asked you.
You nodded and gave him the consent to fuck you.
He pushed himself into you, you felt as if you were going to break.
Tears mixed with sweat as he went quicker.
,,Ah ah ah ah!! Aahhhahaha!" you moaned, kissed him and licked him as good as you could.
,,Ahh! Mc!" Yoosung cried as he released into you.
Your wet juice was now on his length and his sleepy body
on your swollen breast.
,,I want to feel like you right now!" Yoosung told you.
,,Come on big baby, I will make you excited!" you laughed and began to suck at his dick.