Chapter Four: Daddy Hangyul?

Start from the beginning

The other X1 members look puzzled. They don't have any slightest idea on what wooseok and hangyul is talking about but they are trying their best to handle the situation. Hangyul and wooseok are both their friends and they are trying to be fair to both of them.

"You know I'm not ready for that, Hangyul!" Wooseok retorted.

"Then why the fuck did you do that? Yuri needs you right now more than ever. And the child needs a father too."

"What? What child? What the hell is going on?!" Seungwoo asked. Wooseok and hangyul are both deep in their conversation that they did not answer seungwoo's question. 

"Well if you want that baby to have a father then why don't you be the father then?" Wooseok stated sarcastically. Hangyul looked displeased with wooseok after hearing what he said. 

"You really are a jerk, wooseok. Why does it have to be you?" Hangyul said in the most disappointed tone he could ever. Wooseok on the other hand, remained silent as he avoided hangyul's gaze.

"Don't you ever come and chase after yuri and your child when the time comes, wooseok. I hope you won't regret this stupid decision of yours. I hope you won't regret not accepting the truth. I hope you won't regret shutting them out of your life."

Hangyul meant everything he said. Truth is, he knew yuri for a long time already. She's one of the top students in SNU that's why her name resounds in the campus and having said that, she caught hangyul's attention right away. From then on, he found yuri attractive and admired her even more as days passed by.

Wooseok felt guilty on the inside. He knew for some instances that he has this feeling of wanting to protect Yuri because after all, she is carrying his child. But the situation itself is difficult to handle. He is from a well-known family, has a complete future ahead of him and has a name that he has to protect.

"And now, you're giving me that silent treatment? This will not be kept a secret forever, wooseok. Well, why am I even telling you what to do when in the first place, you're already decided."

"I won't meddle with your decisions anymore, wooseok. But please take note that yuri is not forcing you to stand with her. This is my decision to come to you for her own good. It's okay for her if you won't take responsibility because she's thinking of your reputation, your future. And I hope you realize how much she can sacrifice for you."

"And please understand that even if it's okay for her, she is hurting. But she is taking it all to cover you up once again. She always did things for you that she already forgot about herself, wooseok."

Hangyul suddenly teared up. His heart sympathizes with yuri for some ways.

"If you really don't have any plans of helping Yuri in this situation, at least tell her. Stop storming her off. She doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. At least don't leave her hanging."

Hangyul said as he went away, thinking of how else can he help Yuri, the only girl he loved and still loves up until now. On the other hand, Wooseok is dumbfounded and chaos just won't leave his mind. He doesn't know what to do. He knows he is being a jerk right now but he has a lot of things to take into consideration.

"What the hell was that? Now that hangyul's gone, can you start explaining wooseok?" Seungwoo said in an authoritative manner. 

Wooseok started to breathe heavily as he knows that his friends won't stop asking him unless he tells them what really happened. Somehow, he's pissed at hangyul for bringing it up in this situation. Well, they could have just talked about it between the two of them but he did it this way.

"W-well... as hangyul said, yuri is pregnant and I-i'm the father..."

"What? We don't even know who's yuri. Is that the girl in the cafeteria last time? SNU's top 2 achiever?" Seungyoun interrogated.