Chapter 20

Agent 4/Tomo above ^

"one down 5 to go." DJ Octavio smirked. "no-no NO. Agent 5 get up!" Agent 6 pleads. Agent 5 opens her eyes and smiles before falling unconscious. "no wake-up!" DJ sees this opportunity and launches a stingray right at them! Agent 6 notices and closes his eyes ready for the shock. "BUBBLER!" Agent 7 shouts. (yes I know there is no more bubbler but it's the only thing I could do to protect them so shush!) Agent 6 looks gratefully at Agent 7 before dragging himself and Agent 5 out of the battleground. he lay her down in a covered place before getting back to the battle. "no not now!" he heard from Agent 7 "ah I see the corrupted part is still in you Tsukasa. come and join me!" DJ laughs. "TSUKASA!" Everyone shouts out in surprise. " oh are you saying you haven't noticed?! you guys are so dense! Agent 3 is Kaito, Agent 4 is Tomo, Agent 5 is Shiho, Agent 6 is Shinichi, Agent 7 is Tsukasa and Agent 8 is Aiko." DJ says revealing everyone's Identity. "no!" Everyone cries. "now come and join me Tsukasa and Aiko! they Kaito, Shiho, and Shinichi turned around to see the corrupted octolings. "NO!" the agents shouted. the octolings started to attack the Agents. Now they have Dj and the corrupted agents to deal with. Blam! Blam! 2 shots from the Hero Charger shot both Dj and Marie. and Marie's Hypno shade came off. "NO!" Octavio shouts out he glares at Shiho who grinned and whispered "hurry guys. this is the least I can do so take out the corrupted part of the agents." and with that, she faints. Kaito got an idea and grabs Aiko kissing her. "AHHH!" Aiko screams. the corrupted part was fading away. "Agent 4! kiss Agent 7 to get him back to his senses and HURRY!" Kaito yells while picking Aiko up to put her down with Shiho. Tomo did the same with Tsukasa and kissed him. "ARGHH!" Tsukasa also screams. Shinichi helps Tomo carry Tsukasa to safety. Agent 3, 4. and 6 remains and Marie is unconscious. "you ruined everything again! for that, you MUST DIE!" Octavio screams out. a fierce battle opens between them and it took a while to defeat Octavio again. "NO! I've been defeated AGAIN?!" Octavio cried out. the agents sealed away Octavio and rescued Marie.