Chapter 8

Aiko and Kaito above ^

After they ate breakfast. "Aiko where are you going?" Kaito asks Aiko got changed into a special gear. I'm going to work. you can tag along if you want to. " Aiko replied. "sure I'll come." Kaito grinned. they walked over to Grizco Industries. " just in time Aiko a new shift is beginning. and who is this newbie?" Mr Grizz asks. "he just wanted to tag along. Have any gear for him?" Aiko asks. "sure do there is one in the storage Aiko. he can use that." Thanks, Mr Grizz." Aiko said. "anything for my best worker. now hurry along the shift can't wait. Kaito grabbed his gear for the salmon run and got changed quickly in a changing room.  "c' mon hurry up" Aiko exclaimed. "I'm coming" and on that note, Kaito came out and they both swam to the boat just as it was leaving. "made it" Aiko huffed. "what do you do here anyway. " Kaito asks. "all you have to do is kill boss salmonids and get golden eggs into a basket. we have to reach our quota or we won't make it. there are high tides and low tides so be careful of that. " an unknown voice said. they turn around to see...

CLIFF HANGER! you thought i will give it away! not until next time. bye till then. ^_^