Chapter 17

Hina and Hiroshi above ^

Hina info: Name: Hina, Age: 14, Species: Inkling, Birthday: August 6.

everyone arrived a few minutes later. "so what are we doing again?" Shiho questioned. everyone sighed. "since everyone are different ranks we are doing a private match." Aiko explained. "the ships have to be togethe-" "before that who are they?" Tomo interrupted. Aiko got slightly pissed. "these are Hina and Hiroshi. they kind of work for me since I'm their head employer." Aiko explained. "the teams would be... Hina, Hiroshi, Kaito and me vs  Tomo, Tsukasa, Shiho and Shinichi." Aiko said. everyone nodded and grabbed their weapons. they headed towards the lobby and asked Judd for a private match. Judd agreed and set the stage. stage: Arowana Mall. Rank Type... Rainmaker. team colours...Pink vs Green. Ready...GO! at once the teams both went to burst the Rainmaker's shield. Pink (Aiko's team) managed to burst it and splatted most the other team and Aiko grabbed the Rainmaker. Aiko's team tried to support her but. BLAM! Shiho sniped her. "haven't I told you chargers are my main?" Shiho grinned. "NICE Shiho!" her team exclaims as they pop the shield. splatting the others. Tsukasa grabbed it but as soon as he did Kaito, Hina and Aiko came right towards him as well as tenta missiles. "how did you get here so fast?!" Tsukasa yelled as he got splatted. "easy. beacons" and she pointed towards the newly set beacons. Aiko and her teammates popped the shield and Kaito grabbed it and put it on the goal. "BOOYAH!" Aiko's team yelled. this went on for quite a while.  but Aiko won all her games like it was no big deal. "this is so unfair!" Tsukasa yelled as Aiko splatted him for the 50th time. "Aiko is too strong!" the others agreed. "this is why you should train." Aiko beamed. everyone groaned. "oh look at the time. I need to go home. bye, guys." Aiko said as she super jumped back to her hotel room. Kaito followed. Aiko was cooking dinner. shrimp fried rice. "smells nice," Kaito thought. (for inklings and octolings maybe. not me! BLEH!) it took a while to finish but it was delicious. "I'm going to sleep," Aiko said and walked out of the room to the bedroom. Kaito finished his meal before walking in. there he sees Aiko sleeping peacefully. Kaito smiled. "maybe I have fallen for her." Kaito thought blushing a little. he lay down beside her and closed his eyes. in Kaito's dream. "hey Tsukasa." Kaito said sitting next to his best friend. "hey." Tsukasa replied. they noticed Judd sleeping. "hey man. I dare you to go cuddle Judd." Tsukasa dared him. "sure. I wanted to know how he feels." Kaito said and walked over to Judd put his arms around the cat. next morning. Kaito woke up to see him cuddling Aiko close. very close to his chest and Aikko was facing him. Aiko breathing softly at his neck which kinda tickled, his arms around her waist and hers around his. Kaito smiled and nuzzled her head before fake sleeping until Aiko woke up.