Chapter 9

Shinichi above ^

Shinichi info: Name: Shinichi, Age: 14, Type: Inkling, birthday: May 5. 

"Hey," the unknown inkling says. "nice to meet you, head employer. my name is Shinichi" he bows politely. "no need to bow." Aiko says kindly. "now where's the other one?" Aiko asks Shinichi. shes on the deck" he says and points in her direction. "thanks. come on Kaito" Bewildered Kaito follows. "what does he mean by the head employer." Kaito asks. "right I haven't told you yet have I?" Aiko says. Kaito shook his head. "well you see I'm the head employer of this industry. so I'm second in command after Mr Grizz. nobody dares to defy me." Aiko said. "wait, what! so your one of the top dogs in the company?!" Kaito exclaimed. "Yeah, so what. " Aiko said confused. "any way we're nearly there so let's go find this other girl and we need to start working. They reached the deck. "hi what's your name." Aiko asks the girl. "my name is Shiho. nice to meet you too." Shiho says. "alright Shiho we're nearly going so get ready." Aiko said enthusiastically. "yes ma'am!" Shiho replied. Aiko, Kaito, Shiho and Shinichi watch the horizon for land. when they do Aiko explains the plan. "alright so here's whats we are going to do. whoever gets the charger stay back and shoot the steel heads and steel eels if you can. watch out for the fly fish. roller defeat the common enemies and grab the eggs to put in the basket. dualies remember to use your special and throw splat bombs to the fly fish. there is a Grizzco mystery weapon and even I don't know them. all for now and stick to the plan." Aiko finishes. Everyone nods. everyone super jumps to the land and got their weapons Aiko got the mystery weapon which turned out to be the...

let's see what Aiko got in the next chapter see you then.