Ravens 1.2

Flashback

After Kuroro stated about a hunter that can track anyone's ability regardless if he has their possession.

Raven's POV

"July, is there anyone within my residence vicinity?" I mentally asked July.

"None Raven."

"Please inform me if you'll see anyone."

"Roger that." She jolly responded.

I smiled.

This raven birds they have varying characteristics which is so fascinating.

July likes me.

Everyone has seemed to accept our mental communication except January.

January and Nympha were very close.

Nympha did not hide that her favorite raven is January.

There is no formal leader in the flock but January acted as one.

January still lives together with the flock and we still have our mental communication but she never talks to me.

She sees me as someone who killed Nympha.

She sees me as someone who stole her ability.

Although she really helped me during my revenge with the dark horse she never fail to let me know how much she hates me and she is doing it all for Nympha.

I never felt mad at her nor do i tried to defend myself and explain my side because like her I believe that it was me who caused two of my loved ones death.

And I will live the rest of my life carrying that ugly truth. Forever haunting me in my dreams.

Perhaps, this is one of the reasons why I chose not to use the advance eye spy on Kuroro when I doubted him earlier at the market. Although advance eye spy is the better surveillance than the ordinary eye spy, the advance eye spy was created for the benefit and use of Threebok (Nympha, Marcus and me).

I felt like I was betraying Marcus and Nympha, particularly Marcus, if I use advance eye spy when I was doubting Kuroro.

However when he was in danger, I was left with no choice but to ask for their help.

Without them, I would have not found Kuroro at the earliest time possible.

I linked the vision of the ordinary eye spy with the ravens and September immediately recognized the sign that Kuroro's eyes caught a glimpse of.

That is how I was able to find Kuroro and save him.

I exhaled.

I need to stop reminiscing and focus on the present.

I decided to fully stop healing Kuroro and minimize the possible threat they impose on us.

Before leaving the building where Kuroro was held captive, I mentally asked the ravens to follow anyone who leaves the building. 10 ravens had accompanied me in my search for Kuroro. The other two are July and January. July is the guard of Mt. Kuraboto. She never leaves the place unless I ask her to or she asks me to and January is perhaps at Mt. Kuraboto as well doing whatever she want. But most probably sleeping. Stubborn as always. I really want to make peace with her but I guess I will just leave it to time because all I can do is just really say I am sorry and I know it will never be enough.

I exhaled.

Time to focus.

I activated advance eye spy on February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December.

They were following the elite ten.

Seemed like the elite ten is traversing various places.

They are all alone.

I do not know why they are not together. If what Kuroro stated is right they will eventually come together. And if that happens, it will get complicated and we will definitely be at a disadvantage.

Before that happens, I have to stop them.

This is the best time for me to attack.

HunterXHunter Fanfic: SALVATIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें