Prologue (1)

"What did you say? Sandu Shengshou have died!"

"Yes! You heard me right old man! Isn't this a bit pathetic, that famous Zewu-Jun was too late to come for his mate's aid like the good for nothing Jiang Fengmian! Guess what? You know the killer was also fucking Wen! It was Wen Chao of Qishan Wen Sect survivors from the Sunshot Campaign, he had easily killed the wannabee sect leader of Yunmeng with an aide of notorious core melting hand Wen Zhuiliu!" Look, can't you see the maddening news that circulating all around like wild fires across the cultivation world. It had become a crowd pleasing tale every day as if they would not be able to live a day without bringing it up on the table. In just one week everyone have come to learn the deplorable foredoomed of intolerable sole master of Lotus Pier.

"Tsk! Jiang Wanyin! Oh, Jiang Wanyin! He had tasted the same retribution similar to his arrogant mother Yu Ziyuan! He left this world kneeling before the killer of his own parents whilst being abandoned, unloved and forgotten mate by his Alpha. Isn't this feels like the history repeating itself! How preposterous this can be, the Jiang's must have cursed by the heavens!" With the careless allege of some bystanders. It starts for Yunmeng Jiang Sect to fall gradually like falling leaves in autumn season. Thereafter, they have also failed to secure the titled as a part of the great four clans.

"It's because like mother like son! Maybe if he stays being docile obedient omega which was he supposed to be then there is a possibility for him that he will have his alpha's favor and attention. And yet, he became an irritating stubborn, trying hard and hot headed omega! Who would like him in such a way! If his alpha father cannot look him straight in the eye from just being a child of Yu Ziyuan. Then, do you think the first jade of Gusu will go for a person like him?"

"No wonder that he wasn't adore by his mate."

"Did even Zewu-Jun bonded with him?"

In fact, those rumors held a little of truth, it didn't go far beyond of what is really transpiring between the words and existent in reality. Let goes back in set of handful times, to a certain date with the most awaiting union between Gusu Lan and Yunmeng Jiang. At this morning, on a cold, early glimpse of winter's season, before the night gets a little too cold and unbearable to touch, Jiang Wanyin were already resigning to his inevitable fate.

If anyone lent him a first glance, taking of another look, and then locking the gaze at his lone figure that stepping out from the palanquin. They will surely whisper, to his red wedding dress is like a burning fire that seared through the sky's horizon. While he stands there quiet with his heartbeats tugging like only a single lifeline. His lonely appearance continued to stands while he turn to the thousands steps of stairs facing a cloudy heights of Gusu, as stands while under his luscious deeper colored crimson veil and while he stands in his heartbreaking silence were his breathtakingly strange and beautiful image is forever imprisoned on certain someone's heart and never be forgotten.

From the moment that blue skies, once again, are full of falling flowers, he heard were light careful steps approaching him is in next seconds. Jiang Wanyin braced all of his thoughts aside, even more messed up before he realized what he is thinking about. He inhaled sharply, shutting both of his eyes at once and exhaling the fear churning against his stomach. Then he clasped his hands as tight as he could, as if that might make his body stops on shaking with clenching dread, clenched with suffocating air, and he felt like fool of the year. Today, it should be his happiest exciting day, yet, he can't enfold the pressing terror on his chest. . . That would account for his thudding heart, it's sickening at the same time there was a tiny squeezing hope from the back of his mind. Maybe, just maybe, he will feel the taste of happiness from this and there's no need for hesitation that more likely is unnecessary if he all things will end well.