{18} - Surprise

Bethany had Mother's Day weekend off. Four days. So she decided to surprise Sebastian.

B - hey Ratface I'm flying out to surprise Sebster
Ratface - Cool what can I do to help?
B - I'll access to the theater when I get there
Ratface - sure thing
B - thanks
B - don't tell Sebastian
B - that should be obvious, but in case it's not now I've said it
Ratface - 🙄
B - 😬
Ratface - text me when you get here and I'll meet you at the door
B - awesome thanks
Ratface - no problem B

———

Bethany watched them loading the suitcases into the plane. When they finished and moved the yellow ramp Bethany closed her eyes and tried not to think about what was coming. Someone sat down in the seat beside her.
"First time flyer?" Bethany opened her eyes and looked at the older woman beside her.
"Is it that obvious?" The woman smiled. She had kind eyes and short grey hair.
"To someone who's seen many first time flyers, yes. What's your name, sweetie?"
"Benny."
"I'm Sara."
"It's nice to meet you."
"You too." The plane started to move. Just pushing back from the gate. Bethany grabbed the armrests tightly. "So, what's taking you to Toronto?" Sara asked.
"Toronto is actually just a pit stop. My final destination is London, Ontario."
"Ah. Very exciting. What's taking you to London then?"
"I'm going to surprise my boyfriend."
"Oh! Well that's nice. How long have you two been together?" They were on the taxiway now.
"A little more than four months."
"Long distance?"
"Mm. Sort of. He's in a band so he tours a lot."
"Ah." Sara nodded.
"What about you? What's taking you to Toronto?"
"My youngest is getting married." Bethany smiled.
"How fun!" They started moving again. This time gaining speed. Sara rested her hand over Bethany's.
"It's not as scary as it seems." She assured.
"It's the uncertainty."
"As a well seasoned flyer I can assure you it's only the ascent and descent that are scary. The rest is easy." Bethany nodded.
"I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm doing it for Sebastian and that makes it worth it."
"Sebastian's your boyfriend I assume?" Bethany nodded again. "Why don't you tell me about him?" Sara suggested as they began to rise.
"He's a sweetheart. And a massive dork. He plays guitar in a band with his brothers and he's a huge romantic. He spoils me a lot even though I tell him not too. I don't think he knows this, but one of my favorite things to do is watch him dance. He's one of those people who can just move effortlessly to music, y'know? And he always seems like he's enjoying himself. He's got the prettiest blue eyes and the cutest smile and his hair is really soft." Sara smiled at the dreamy look Bethany got on her face when she talked about Sebastian.

———

When Bethany arrived at the London Music Hall the line was already down the block and around the corner. She texted Remington to let him know she was there. And he told her to come around the back and he'd let her in. After making sure no one was watching she slipped around the back of the building and waited for him. He opened the door a few seconds later and gave her a hug.
"Hey, B."
"Long time no see Ratface." He let go of her, took her suitcase from her and led the way into the building. The halls were narrow and packed with stuff, equipment cases and such. They walked down the hall before entering a decent sized room with couches and chairs and a counter with a mirror above it. Remington set her suit case and joined Emerson, who was applying eyeshadow in front of the mirror. Andrew, who Bethany had never met before, was standing beside him, drinking a can of ginger ale and telling a story. Daniel was sitting on the floor with his bass in his lap, happily ignoring the chaos around him. Sebastian was back to the door talking with their camera guy, Matthew. Bethany smiled, then she ran and jumped onto Sebastian's back.
"What the fuck?!" Sebastian stumbled forward.
"Hi Sebster." She kissed his cheek.
"Bumblebee!" She got off his back and gave him a hug. "What are you doing here?"
"I had a long weekend and I thought I'd surprise you. Surprise!" She threw her hands up in the air and grinned. "Now can I have a kiss, please?" Instead of answering he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Matthew took a picture of them.
"I missed you." She murmured against his lips.
"Missed you too, baby girl." She giggled and blushed, wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her face in his chest. When she pulled away from him Matthew took another picture of them.
"You two are sickening." He snapped another one. "I'm happy for you, and also a little jealous." He smiled and lowered his camera. "I'm Matt."
"Benny. It's nice to meet you." There was a knock on the door then and someone yelled 'five minutes'. The guys started to head for the door. Sebastian included until grabbed his hand and kept him back.
"Is everything okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. I just wanna sure a secret with you."
"Oh. Well I'm all ears."
"I'm getting my poetry published!" She bounced a little as she said it. Sebastian went wide eyed and grinned.
"No way! Bumblebee, that's amazing!" He pulled her into his arms and lifted her off the floor.
"I know! My mom has a friend who owns a small publishing house in Cincinnati. I just heard this morning that it's set to be released on the first of June! But keep it to yourself please. I don't want anyone else knowing until the day it releases."
"Of course. Congrats, baby! I'm so proud of you." He started pressing kisses all over her face, causing her to giggle.
"Not that you aren't absolutely adorable, but we need to get on stage." Andrew said, smirking at us.
"Coming." Sebastian pressed one last kiss to Bethany's forehead before leaving the room with her hot on his heels.

———

bennyharris

❤️ liked by thejulietsimms, simondoesntsay and 8,233 othersbennyharris LOOK AT MY BABY! 😍 DOING WHAT HE LOVES! I'M SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU! 🥰😘 sebastiandanzig(AND YOU TOO remingtonleith emersonbarrett)

bennyharris LOOK AT MY BABY! 😍 DOING WHAT HE LOVES! I'M SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU! 🥰😘 sebastiandanzig(AND YOU TOO remingtonleith emersonbarrett)

Load more comments
user1 awwwww that's so sweet! I want a gf like Benny
sebastiandanzig thank you darling 🥰
user2 lucky!!!!!!
user3 y'all are so cute! It kills me
user4 can I have a love like there's pls??????
remingtonleith love ya Ben 😘
user5 Sebastian is so pretty 😍 😍😍😍😍
user6 darling?! My heart! That's sooooooo cute! sebastiandanzig

———

bennyharris

❤️ liked by amybsack87, thejulietsimms and 6,481 others bennyharris Happy Mother's Day! I love you so much and I'm so incredibly grateful for tall that you've done for me! I don't want to even think about where I would be if not for you amybsack87

bennyharris Happy Mother's Day! I love you so much and I'm so incredibly grateful for tall that you've done for me! I don't want to even think about where I would be if not for you amybsack87

Load comments