~4~

I woke up to Jiminie peppering light kisses on my neck. When he saw that I was awake, he smiled brightly and pressed a kiss against my forehead.

"Good morning, angel." he said.

O h

"Good morning, Jiminie." I replied, ruffling his light blond hair. He giggled and snuggled into my chest.
"We must have fallen asleep earlier... I'm sorry. I didn't make you anything to eat. I can't believe we slept for that long!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, angel. I saw how tired you were so I just tucked you in. I had some milk." Jimin said as he played with my hair.

"You must be hungry... I'll go make you some breakfast, honey. You can go wash up."

"NO!" screamed Jimin.
Huh...?! I thought to myself.
"I mean, no, I wanna stay with you. Mm, lets cuddle for a little while longer." He whined, snuggling farther into my chest and wrapping his arms tightly around me so that I couldn't escape.
"I think you need to eat something..."
"No! Wanna snuggle with you. Mm, you feel so good." he purred.

"I bet you taste even better..." He said. He darted out his tongue to lick my neck. I shivered as I felt it press against my skin. I pushed him away quickly and jumped out of bed.

"Okay, that's enough!" I said, running down the stairs, Jimin chasing after me.

~

After we finished breakfast and I changed into some different clothes, we decided to watch some t.v. We were enjoying a nice Disney movie when...

Hobi❤️ is calling

My phone rang.

"Hobi with a heart?" Jimin looked upset. I shushed him and answered the phone after walking into a different room.

"Hello?"
"Hi, Y/N!" Hobi exclaimed.
"Do you want to go to the park later?" He asked.
"Sure! Around... 3?"
"Yes! I'll pick you up. See you then, Y/N~" Hobi hung up.

I walked back into the living room to see Jimin watching the last of the movie. I put on another one for us to watch until Hobi came.

~

The doorbell rang. Jimin ran to the door and started to growl loudly. I had to push him back to answer the door.

"Y/N!" Hobi exclaimed.
"What's he doing here?" Jimin asked in a clearly annoyed tone.
"We're going to the park together!" I said cheerfully. I went in for a hug with Hobi, but I was pulled away... deja vu.

"You're not taking her anywhere." Jimin growled and clutched me tight against his chest. I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Jiminie... please?" I looked up at him with hopeful eyes, but he just glared back down at me.

"No. You... go away." He said, pointing at Hoseok. He surrendered and went back to his car.

"Jiminie, how could you-"

I was slammed against the wall.

"No... you need to learn you lesson, Y/N. You need to learn that you can't walk away from me so easily... You need to learn that... you're MINE." He growled loudly. His husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

He lowered his head to my neck.
"Mmm, you smell so good. Look at your neck... it's so exposed. I think I need to mark you." He said, and before you could protest, his teeth sunk into your flesh.

Oh no.