Theme song (Hey! Why don't we have a Theme song!?)

'In the Daytime I'm Marinette, just a normal girl with a normal life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet, because I have a secret!'

Valkyrie: Hey! She stole my life! Who is this Marinette? It should be: In the daytime, I'm Stephanie. Just a normal girl with a normal life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet, because I have a secret.

Skulduggery: You're going to complain about not having a theme song, all day, aren't you?

Valkyrie: Yep.

'I live a life, that's full of fun. It keeps me sharp and on the run. When evil come, I find a way, to use my force and save the day.'

Valkyrie: THAT IS MY LIFE! FOR THE LAST TIME SHE STOLE MY LIFE! We go out and fight evil and somehow stop the world from ending. I hate this girl!

Skulduggery: Don't hate her, she saved the world. 

Valkyrie: Hmmf.

Skulduggery: Shhh. I want to hear what happens next.

'Oh, oh, oh! Life's got me spinnin' round. Oh, oh, oh! My feet are off the ground. Oh, oh, oh! And when the sun goes down, you better hang around... It's Ladybug!'

Valkyrie: I feel like the similarities end here. I am not a bug. 

Skulduggery: Why does she keep oh-ing? Is she constipated?

Valkyrie: What! No! Well, she might be... but that's not the point! Oh-ing is a major part of modern songs these days.

Skulduggery: It just makes them sound like they need the bathroom.

Valkyrie: God you're annoying.

Skulduggery: What happens when the sun goes down? What's her secret? It honestly sounds like she is a vampire right now.

Valkyrie: WE DO NOT SPEAK OF VAMPIRES!

Skulduggery: But you just did.

Valkyrie: You started it! Shut up! I want to listen to the song.

Skulduggery: The song is constipated.

Valkyrie: Grrrrr.

'Jumping above. The power is on, when things go wrong! It's ladybug, the lucky charm. The magic is on, always so strong!"

Valkyrie: ... Well that's weird.

Skulduggery: ... Tell me about it. Sounds like she has jumping powers.

Valkyrie: I get that people thing ladybugs are lucky but that's just strange. It should be about a four leaf clover.

Skulduggery: Four leaf clovers are superior.

Valkyrie: How come she gets to be a lucky crime fighter? We have terrible luck!

Skulduggery: Death is cruel. So is life... I hate necromancers.

Valkyrie: Mmmhm. Let's keep listening.

'They look at me, and think I'm cool."

Skulduggery: That is me.

Valkyrie: Shut up. It's me.

Skulduggery: It is obviously male vocals, so it's me.

'I'm Chat Noir, I night I rule. My ring is charged, with energy. My claws are out, just watch and see."

Valkyrie: He wears a necromancy ring?

Skulduggery: ... I'm not even going to comment on that.

Valkyrie: You just did.

'Oh, oh, oh! Oh no, you'll never know. Oh, oh, oh! My force will only grow. Oh, oh, oh! And when the moon is out, you better hang around...'

Skulduggery: Did he just answer your question?

Valkyrie: I believe he did. That's creepy. 

Skulduggery: I think he's also constipated.

"It's Ladybug! Jumping above. The power is on, when things go wrong. It's Ladybug, the lucky charm. The magic is on, always so strong. It's Ladybug, jumping above. The power is on, when things go wrong. It's Ladybug, the lucky charm. The magic is on, always so strong."

Valkyrie: We get it! We have terrible luck! No need to rub it in our face.

'IT'S LADYBUG!'

Valkyrie: WE GET IT! THEY ARE CALLED LADYBUG! MOVE ON IN YOUR SORRY LITTLE LIVES!

Skulduggery: Harsh.

Valkyrie: Why don't we have a theme song?

Skulduggery: You don't, but I do.

Valkyrie: Really, what is it then?

Skulduggery: 'Skulduggery! Skulduggery! Skulduggery!' It's from the movie Skullduggery! 

Valkyrie: I hate you so much right now.

A/N That was not an official part of the story. Just Valkyrie and Skulduggery doing some commentary on the extended theme song , 'It's Ladybug'. Next update is soon to come!

Vote to cheer Valkyrie up, since she doesn't have a theme song!

-Your slightly evil author