21

unknown number:

amelia, are you okay?

sent 12:39 am

read 12:40 am

amelia, seriously. tell me if you got home safe. please.

sent 12:45 am

read 12:51 am

if you don't answer in five minutes, i'm calling the fucking police. don't think i won't.

sent 12:51 am

amelia:

i'm home and i'm safe. now do me a favour and fuck off. be happy i'm not reporting YOUR ass to the police. you're a lying piece of shit, "jack". i can't believe i fell for your charades. 

try something like that again and i'm turning you in.

sent 12:56 am

unknown number:

can you please tell me where i went wrong? did you want to have sex?? were you disappointed in my identity?? shit, i'm so sorry. 

sent 12:56 am 

amelia:

sorry isn't going to fucking cut it. i can't believe you don't know where you went wrong!! 

YOU told me who you were and then KISSED ME, which was fine, whatever. THAT was consensual. AND THEN, you grabbed me really hard and shoved me into a wall. EVEN WHEN I SAID NO, you forced your hands on me. no, i didn't want to have sex with your disgusting ass.

so yeah, i'm pretty dissapointed that the guy i've been talking to these past few months is some sick piece of shit who doesn't know what consent is. i hope you understand. fuck off graham.

sent 1:10 am

i sobbed into my hands. i somehow lost the guy i liked, my dignity and possibly some friends in a single night. the only reason i didn't go to the cops was because i wasn't sure if that qualified as rape or sexual assault. he didn't actually do anything, did he? (a/n it does qualify. if this happens, 100% report it. victims aren't always sure and i want to represent that. in real life, even if you're not sure, MAKE THE REPORT)

blocked number: incoming call

(6) missed calls.

i'm not graham. 

message send failure 1:20 am

i would never try to force sex on you. i'm so fucking sorry amelia. i'll never stop being sorry to you. i'm sorry this happened to you, i'm sorry i let you out of my sights, i'm sorry someone assumed my fucking identity and hurt you because of it. 

message send failure 1:22 am

i stopped him tonight. but i deserve you thinking i'm a piece of shit, because i am. i'm sorry. i'm so fucking sorry.

i did this because i couldn't think of any other way to get close to you. i'm so ashamed of myself in ways you would never understand. i had to hide behind this screen because i fucking miss my best friend and i had NO IDEA how to talk to her again.

message send failure 1:27 am

i'm so stupid. i made your worst fear come true.

message send failure 1:30 am

good night, amy. miss you forever.

message send failure 4:13 am