"Who was at the door Kookie?" Y/N asked me.

"It was Yoongi Hyung, we have to leave now." I told her.

"Okay, I'll get mine and Y/D/N's things." She said, standing.

"No, I'll get them you just take Y/S/N and Y/D/N to the van and I'll met you guys there." I told her.

"Are you sure you don't need help?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay then." She said, walking out. I walked upstairs and got our things then out them in the van. I walked back to the house and locked the doors then went back to the van and got in. We started heading to the airport while talking to each other.

25 minutes later

We finally arrived at the airport and we got out of the can and grabbed our bags and went inside the building. We sat down at the chairs and waited until it was time to get on the plane.

Y/N POV:

"Are you excited lil sis?" Yoongi asked me.

"Yeah I am oppa." I answered him, smiling.

"It was time for all of us to go somewhere together."

"Yeah and I know it's going to be fun with you all."

"The members are like children so I'll help you take care of them." He said, chuckling a bit.

"Thank you oppa." I thanked him.

"No problem lil sis." He said, when someone started talking on the speaker.

"Everyone going to England please report to Gate 24, I repeat Everyone going to England please report to Gate 24."

"We better go now." Yoongi said. We then stood up and started walking to the gate. Once we arrived, the attendant scanned our tickets and we went on the plane. We went to our seats and sat down after putting things into the over head compartment. The plane started moving and then took off.

14 hours later

I felt someone shake me so I opened my eyes and saw Jin smiling at me.

"Hello sleepy head." Jin said.

"Hi oppa." I said, smiling back at him. We then got off the plane and went to the carousel and waited for our bags to come. When we got our bags we went and got into separate taxis and went to the hotel we're staying at. I was looking out the window admiring the view of England. The taxi then stopped and we got out of the car. We got our things and went inside the hotel then walked to the desk and checked-in. We then went to the elevator and went to the floor that our room was on. When we got to the floor, we walked until we arrived at our room then went inside. We put our things beside the bed and I sat down on the bed with Y/S/N on my lap.

"You look tired baby, go take a nap I'll take care of Y/S/N." Jungkook said.

"Thank you Kookie, this is why I love you." I said, smiling.

"I love you too baby." He said. I handed Jungkook Y/S/N and laid down and closed my eyes and I soon fell asleep.

Jungkook's POV:

While Y/N was taking a nap, I walked out of the room carrying Y/S/N and Y/D/N following behind me. We went to Yoongi Hyung's room and I knocked on the door. He soon opened the door.

"Oh hi Jungkook." He greeted me.

"Hey Hyung." I greeted him back.

"Come on in."

"Thank you."

"So what are you doing here Jungkook?"

"I'm letting Y/N sleep because she looked exhausted and also I knew your niece and nephew would want to see you."

"I bet she was exhausted and I'm always happy to see them." He said, picking Y/D/N up.

7 hours later

I looked at the time and it was 5:36 pm.

"I better get them back to the room so they can get their dinner and go to sleep." I told him.

"Okay thank you for coming to visit me."

"Daddy?"

"Yes pumpkin?"

"Can I sleep her with Uncle Yoongi?" Y/D/N asked me.

"That's if it's alright with Yoongi Hyung." I told her.

"It's fine Jungkook." Yoongi Hyung said. Y/D/N then ran to Yoongi Hyung and engulfed him in a hug. I smiled at the sight of her with her uncle.

"Well, bye Hyung and Y/D/N be good for him." I said, walking to the door.

"Okay daddy, goodnight" She said.

"Goodnight." I said, walking out of the room. I started walking to mine and Y/N's room and walked inside. When I walked in, I saw Y/N cooking so I put Y/S/N on the bed.

"When did you come back?" Y/N asked me.

"A second ago." I answered her. She then served the food then she went grab something for Y/S/N to eat. We all started eating while talking. We finished eating and I grabbed the dishes then went to wash them. When I finished the dishes, I went to change into pajamas. After I changed, I saw Y/N already in the bed and Y/S/N in the little crib we got from one of Y/N's friends. I then laid down next to her after turning the light off. I pulled Y/N into my embrace then fell asleep in each other's arms.
____________________________________
I decided to do double update since I didn't update this for awhile.