Ten

~Friday 30th December 2016~

12:41 pm

And, without putting too much thought into his actions, he looks up into the gaze of the expectant green eyes, finding some sense of home inside them, before striding across the room to him, encasing his hand over Harry's and closing the door shut.
It's a chaotic kind of silence between the two of them, as Harry looks for what's happening next. And in a strange sense of deja vu, Louis wraps his slender fingers around Harry's stiff shirt collar, pushing him against the wall, and bringing his body closer, so they're touching.
Harry's breathing has picked up it's pace, swirling the scent that can only be described as 'Harry' into Louis' nostrils, as he cautiously moves his hands to Louis' hips, wanting nothing more than to touch him, regardless of his earlier reluctance to even look at the man with the bright blue eyes and the infectious grin.
Cutting off the haunting silence between them - only one second passing since he had moved across the large room - Louis brushes his lips against Harry's, breathing in the moment, reluctant to let this embrace pass.
And, against his better judgement, Louis melts into Harry, kissing him hard - letting it all go...

* * * * *

12:42 pm

Harry kisses him back, no hesitance, no fear - as a familiar fire ignites and starts to burn slowly deep inside of his stomach. His hands have a mind of their own, as they move silently, trailing up Louis' torso, until they find their resting place at the base of his neck, running his rough fingertips along the shirt fabric that hides his collarbone.
This kiss is different to their first, completely - there's no rushed anger, no sense of panic or force - it's just a slow, burning need that melts the two young men into one being. It's silent and lingering movements of lips and hands and bodies. It's familiar, in every sense of the word. There is no logic to their affair, no thought behind their actions - just a single desire from both young men to be wanted, needed by someone new. It's all consuming, both partners forgetting any common sense that they had possessed before.

Louis finally pulls away, moments later, having lost his breath, rushing to fill his lungs with oxygen. But, standing so close to Harry, so close that he can feel the young boy's heartbeat against his own chest, leaves Louis winded. He chuckles to himself, only now realising how quickly this boy has implanted himself inside his every thought. Harry smiles too, fingertips twirling around the longer hairs laying mid-way down Louis' neck, holding him firmly in his grasp, yet making sure his hands know the importance of being careful around such a treasure.
Louis, maybe out of exhaustion or perhaps just craving to be even closer to Harry than he already is, leans forward, placing his forehead onto Harry's sweat-painted skin. He's too short to make contact with Harry's forehead with his own. But, as if their bodies were specifically made for each other, Louis is the perfect height to lean his head against where Harry's lips lay, and when their skin connects, Harry cannot stop himself from placing a sweet kiss just above Louis' eyes.

Excluding the odd sigh and the heavy breathing of both men in synchronisation, the large room is silent for a few moments, both holding their embrace, reluctant to pull away and end this experience.
Louis breaks the silence, shortly after Harry cups his large palm around Louis' red cheek, muttering, whispering, unwilling to speak any louder than a mumble.
"You're my coping mechanism." He starts, looking at the dark cross necklace that sits between Harry's collarbones, refusing his electric gaze. "Whenever I feel an episode coming, you pop up in my head. You...balance me out. And, I've only known you for 11 days. How is that even possible?!" He looks at Harry now, brushing one hand through the back of Harry's hair, and the other softly over his cheek, where on cue, Harry's dimples arrive, framing his smile.