Chapter 19

*Livi's POV*

Ever since Madison has talked to me, we've gotten closer. We actually have a lot in common.

While we hang out, we talk about ways to talk to Carter. Then, we finally found one.

It's not thy best one, but it was better than the others.

The plan was to 'accidentally' bump in to him and go from there.

Were we now looking for him to do our plan. He wasn't in the room because I still had the key fork when we shared. Suddenly, I see short guys in a white SnapBack.

"Okay, you ready?" Madison asked.

"Not really?" I mumbled.

"It'll be alright. Just go with the flow. Oh look! He's coming! Good luck!" she whispered yelled and ran off.

I was walking and acting like I was texting someone when I felt someone bump into me.

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry Liv!" he panicked.

"It's alright, Carter. Calm down,"

I told him, laughing.

"Oh, now that I'm in front of you, I was wondering if we could talk?" I asked.

"Um, sure," he replied.

We sat in lobby couches and stayed in silence for about 2 minutes until Carter spoke.

"So, are you here to tell how much you hate me? Because I know I made a mistake and-"

I cut him off and said, "Carter, I don't hate you. And I know the truth, but you don't," I told him.

"The truth? What truth he asked.

"You remember Shelby, the girl I fought? Well she somehow found Madison and told her to have sex with you so she could get me back for beating her ass. That bitch," I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, she said if Madison didn't have sex with with you, she would kill her and her family. She didn't believe her at first, but then she got really scared. Plus, she lost her virginity during that, so she wouldn't do it on purpose," I explained.

"Oh my gosh! I took her virginty? Gosh I'm so stupid!" he yelled.

"Carter! Calm down! She's okay with it now. She was scared, but she's okay. Everything's okay," I said, hugging him.

He calmed down a bit and hugged back.

Wow, it felt so right to him again.

"It did, didn't it?" he asked.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?"

"Yep," he laughed.

After we hugged, I spoke up.

"You know, she arranged this," I told him.

"She did?" he asked surprised.

"Sure did," Madison said, coming for out of nowhere.

"Thank you so much! And I'm so

sorry!" he told her.

"It's all good," she smiled.

"Lets go tell the guys. There're in Nash's room. They kinda excluded me," he told me.

"We'll they're not anymore," I said, dragging them into the elevator.

After we got out of the elevator, we walked into Nash's room and everyone turned their heads, shocked.

"Uh, hey," I said nervously.

"Well hello there," Matt said.

"What's going on? And why is she here?" Kellie asked.

We told her what happened why she did it, and they understood.

"Oh gosh Madison I'm so sorry! She is one of my bestfriends and I just got mad," Kellie explained.

"It's cool, I would've got mad too," she told her.

"Okay, well we're going now. Bye!" I said closing the door.

"Where're we going?" Carter asked.

"Oh, just to hang," I told them.

"Oh, cool," Madison said.

"we can go nowhere, but up. from here, my dear. baby we can't go nowhere, but up. tell me what we've got to fear."

yay everything's back to normal!

lol for now.😂 drama's coming up!😏

make sure you also read my other book "meant to be."

oh! and that pic is life!😍 (I you can see it)

I may be a carter girl, but I love #caggie!😍

hope y'all like it!❤