Chapter 18

*Madison's POV*

"Why'd the fuck did you make me do it!?" I screamed at that psycho, Shelby.

"Because I told you so. Plus, I wanted to get back at Olivia," she smirked.

"What the fuck did she ever do to you!?" I screamed at her again.

"It's non of your business!" she screamed back.

"Hah, I know exactly what she did to you. And I knew you wouldn't tell me. You're just mad that she beat you up," I smirked at her.

"Okay, she beat me up. Whatever. She deserved it," she told me.

"She did not deserve it! Nobody deserves to be bullied! I'm pretty sure you still bully people to this day! She may not like me, but I still care about her! Just because she beat you up doesn't not mean for you to get a 15 year old girl to have sex with that persons boyfriend to get that person back! Now she's heartbroken! Nobody deserves to be heartbroken either! " I yelled.

"She deserved to be heartbroken," she mumbled.

"Yeah, she deserved it. She deserved it because a you bullied a girl most of her school years and moved because she couldn't stand it anymore and every second she was there she wanted to die! Anyway, aren't you the one thy deserved it?" I said walking out.

Before I closed the door, I heard her day something.

"Whatever, hoe," she mumbled.

"Okay, I'm that hoe. Isn't your fault that I lost my virginity at 15?" I told her.

"Hah. nope," she smirked.

"We'll it was, because YOU wanted to get back at a girl that YOU bullied by threatening a girl to kill her and their family if she didn't have sex with that person," I walking out, for good.

I went down to that lobby and started crying. I eventually sucked it up and went on twitter. All I basically saw was nice comments, hate comments, and random tweets from different people.

But, one tweet caught my eye.

"@oliviaa.nicolee: going to the park to clear my mind.🍂✌ please no fans. I need a day with peace."

I know she's gonna hate me, she needs to know the truth.

*skipping to the park*

I finally got to the park and now I was looking for her. I literally looked everywhere you could think of at a park.

I started to give up, but then I saw her on a bench, staring out into space. I finally walked up to her.

"Can I tell you the truth?" I asked. Then she turned around

"Oh I know what the truth is. You hooked up with my boy- I mean ex-boyfriend in a Starbucks bathroom," she said glaring at me.

"No that's not the truth. Can you just give me 5 minutes to explain?" I begged.

"Fine," she groaned.

"Okay, this is gonna be hard to believe, but it was all that bitch Shelby. I was already in Nashville for a photo shoot before I knew magcon was coming in town. I was I my hotel room when someone knocked on my door. She pulled me out into the trunk of a car and took me to her hotel. She told me that if I didn't go find Carter amd have sex with him that she would kill my family and me. All she wanted was to be you back for beating her up. I knew I she wouldn't kill them, but I was just scared, you know? But for all I know, she could've hired someone to kill them. I was scared because I'm only fifteen," I said tearing up.

"I wanted to protect my family, she I did what she told me to do. After he ran out, I realized that I just lost my virginity at fifteen. I so sorry, Olivia. I'm so sorry," I said bawling.

I suddenly felt hand around me.

It's okay. I understand. I would've did it too if it was for my family's sake. And I'm so sorry you lost your virginity," she said crying, also.

"Please forgive Carter. He needs you. You can tell he loves you and would do anything. Plus y'all were perfect. But of course, I ruined it," I said looking at my feet.

"You didn't ruin it, that thot did. And I will forgive him, but I won't date him right away. But, how do you know he loves me?" she asked me.

"Check is twitter," I smirked.

She checked and started smiling like crazy.

"Thank you so much, Madison, I feel a lot better," she hugged me again.

"So, we cool?" I asked.

"Duh!" she laughed.

"Great. Now lets go get ice cream," I smirked.

"Okay, my treat," she told me.

"No, I got it. It put you through a lot. I got this," I laughed.

"Alright," she smiled.

so, it was that thots fault?😒 lol jk.

finally got a Madison chapter! oh, and when you read it, please don't hate on her on the comments.

hope y'all like it!❤