Chapter 5

*Olivia'a POV*

It was the day to catch the flight to magcon in Orlando, Florida from North Carolina, but I was already packed for it. I called Carter to to meet me at the softball fields because I was really bored.

*30 mins later*

I was walking from my house to the fields with my equipment.

"Babe!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Carter running towards me, so I ran towards him.

"Hey, let's go to the field before some else gets there." I said hugging him.

We got to the field and started throwing until Carte spoke up.

"So, are you excited for magcon?" he's said smiling.

"Duh!" I yelled. "What about you?"

"Hell yeah! I can't believe one app got me this far." he told me.

"I know! I'm so proud of you." I said going up to him and hugging him.

After about 30 mins of practicing, we decided to leave. Carter dropped me off because I walked and I didn't feel like walking.

"Bye baby," he said trying to hug me.

"Ew! Get off me you're all sweaty!" I said while laughing.

"I thought you loved me,"

he said fake pouting.

"Okay okay fine!" I said while hugging him.

"Well I have to go take a shower and get ready for bed. Tomorrow's gonna be a huge day!" I said smiling

"Okay, I love you." he said.

"But I love you so much more," I said smirking.

"Impossible."

"Yes possible."

I walked in my house smiling. I took my shower and headed to bed.

*6 hours later*

*Still Olivia's POV*

It was 4 in the morning. Ugh! I groaned and got up. I put on a "just do it" shirt and Carter's sweatpants. I got a text saying that Carter was picking me up in 10 mins. While waiting on him, I was watched a re-run of Dance Moms because its life. I heard is honk outside and quickly went to say bye to my dad. I walked out and got into the car.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"Hey babe. Lets but on some music so we can wake up a bit," he said smiling at me.

He turned the radio on and of course, Justin Bieber comes on.

"YOU SMILE, I SMILE! HEY, HEY, HEY!" we sung together.

"You know, when you smile, I smile," he said smiling at me.

I turned the other way to he couldn't see me blushing.

We pulled up to the airport and got in and did all of the security check and stuff. After that, we got on the plane. I started slowly falling asleep.

(A/N! Dance Moms is love, Dance moms if life.😂😍)