Chapter 14

*Nadia's POV*

Today is the day that I'm going back to magcon. I wanted to surprise all of them, but I couldn't think of any ways to do it, so I called Livi. She's the only one that knows.

I wanted to mostly surprise Cam. I think I'm ready to forgive him. I know it was just a stupid mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. I mean, at least he didn't kiss someone that I don't like. That would've been a different story. Plus, I love him too much to stay mad. I'm ready to put all of this behind us and start over.

Right now, I'm packing or Nashville. I absolutely love Nashville. I went there one time when I was younger to visit family and I loved it. After I was done, I was watching Finding Carter until it was time to leave, which was in hour for now.

*1 hour later*

I was on my way to go to the airport. I turned on the radio and "Never Let You Go" by Justin Bieber came on. I started tearing up because that was Cam and I's song. Plus, Justin Bieber literally has a voice of an angel.

I finally got to the airport and got checked by the security and all of that stuff. I waited for about 15 minutes until my plane was called. I got on the plane and put in my headphones. The plane started taking off and I got nervous.

Here goes nothing.

*Cam's POV*

"Hey. Hey. Hey. DUDE WAKE UP!" I heard someone yelled.

It was Nash.

"Bro, let me sleep," I mumbled.

"No, wake up. You're gonna get left on a plane," he said.

I sat up and saw almost everyone gone. I quickly got my stuff down and caught up with everyone.

"Thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate it," I mumbled.

"I actually tried to wake you. You wouldn't wake up," he said laughing.

We got into the building of the airport and found our limo driver. We got into the limo and basically everyone was falling asleep.

The radio came on and it was " Never Let You Go" by Justin Bieber. I immediately smiled to myself, but it faded away.

I really wish she would hurry and come back.

We finally got to our hotel and got out of the car.

"We're going to our room," Carter said half asleep.

We all decided to go our separate ways and went to sleep. We wanted to get some rest before show started at 2.

*Livi's POV*

I woke up from my nap and and saw a text from Nadia and Ariel. I got into some sweatpants and one of Carter's shirts and walked out. I got into the car we rented and drove back to the airport. I really hate airports.

I got there a waited for about 20 minutes until I heard someone say .my name.

"Oh Livi!"

"Nadia baby!" I yelled.

"I hugged her and pulled away.

"So, you think you're ready?" I asked.

"I think so," she told me.

"Okay, before we go to the hotel, we need to downtown and meet up with my two old friends I had in 7th grade before I moved," I said.

"Okay, can't wait to met them!" she said excitedly.

We talked about random things while driving downtown.

We pulled up into some ice cream place and saw two girls that looked familiar.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled.

"Livi!" Ariel and Daniela yelled.

"My gosh I haven't seem y'all in forever." I smiled.

"I know, it's been a while," Daniela said.

"Well, I would like y'all to meet Nadia," I said.

"Hey, I'm Ariel."

"And I'm Daniela."

"It's nice to meet y'all," Nadia said.

"Well, we need to go to the hotel and surprise some people. We'll explain in the car," I told them.

We got into the car and told them everything. Nadia really hit if off with Daniela and Ariel. I'm so happy now.

We got to the hotel and Nadia was nervous.

"It's alright, I'm just gonna tell him that the car broke down and I need help pushing it. Then, he'll see you and freak out. Okay?" I said.

"Okay", she said.

I texted him to come down here and he said he was in his way.

"Hey Livi, what-" he paused.

"Oh my gosh," he whispered and stood there in shock.

"Are you gonna go hug her or what?" I asked laughing.

He ran up to her and hugged her.

I turned around to help Daniela and Ariel with their things and turned back around and saw something disturbing.

"Yeah um I'm just gonna um go in now. Have fun and use protection!" I yelled.

They continued to make out and I went inside.

Here's an update for ya!

Nadia's back! sorry if I speeded it up too early, I just wanted to hurry and make her come back. plus, I didn't want to make cam some depressed person while she was gone so yeah.

oh, and I changed my title from "Us." to "Nothing Like Us." I was listening to Justin Bieber's song and I was like omfg that would be a good title.😂

hope y'all like it!❤