Chapter 3

*Ash's POV*

We were all at lunch and I was thinking about how I could ask my mom about magcon until Aaron spoke to me.

"Hey babe, you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, thinking about how I could ask my mom about magon still," I told him.

"You know, maybe I can come. You know, so she can get to know me better," he told me.

"Oh my gosh I was actually supposed to ask you that!" I yelled while laughing.

"But yeah, you should. Wanna go after school?" I asked him.

"Sure thang," he said while laughing.

*After school*

*Still Ash's POV*

We were I'm Aaron's car and my heart was beating super fast. I think Aaron noticed because he looked at me concerned.

"Woah, babe you alright? You look like you're about to throw up," he said.

"I'm just terrified. I really wanna go, but what if she says no?" I asked worried.

"She won't say no because I'm gonna convince her to let you go. I got those skills," he said while smirking.

"Okay, whatever you say," I said laughing.

We pulled up to my house and my heart was beating fast again. I was walking slowly and Aaron kept pushing me.

"Aaron you better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up," I said sternly.

"We'll damn," he said while mocking Carter's vine.

"Awe baby, I'm just playing," I told him.

"Girl, I already know. You wouldn't hit me," he said smirking.

After that, we got into my house and I called my mom down.

"Hey sweetie, hi Aaron," she said while hugging us.

"Mom, we need to talk to you about something important," I told her.

"Oh my gosh, please don't tell me your pregnant!" she yelled.

"What? Oh no no no! It's something important but not that kind of important!" I yelled.

"Oh, thank goodness. Well, what is it?" she asked relieved.

"Well, you know how Aaron and the rest of the guys are vine famous? Well they got a call from someone and they want them to join something called magcon. It means meet and greet convention so they can meet there fans. And what I trying to ask you is if I can go," I asked while giving her a puppy eye face.

"Sure sweetie. That's a great opportunity for you to go to! Oh and congratulations Aaron!" she said happily.

"Wait, you serious? Oh my gosh thank you so much! I love you!" I yelled while hugging her.

After that, Aaron and I decided to go to the park.

"Looks like somebody didn't have to convince her," I said while smirking.

"Please, she only said yes because I was there," he told me.

"Okay, whatever you say." I told him laughing.

*Nadia's POV*

I got to my house and went into my moms room.

"Hey mom, can I talk to you." I asked her.

"Yeah sure, what is it? she asked.

"Well you know how the boy are vine famous, well they got called to join this thing called magcon, which means meet and greet convention. And I was wondering I uh I could go?"

She thought for a minute until she spoke up.

"Sure, honey." she said.

"Wait what?" I asked surprised.

"I said yes, you can go." she repeated herself. "

So no questions or lectures?" I asked. "

Nope, you need to get out of the house anyway." she said laughing.

"Well, I feel the love! But oh my gosh thank you so much mom! I love you!" I yelled.

"You too sweetie." she said.