⚡ Kaminari's House ⚡

Kaminari's POV

Kaminari's POV

"Who was she.....?" I heard Tokoyami mumble next to me. I pulled the charger out of my mouth and looked towards him. "Are you talking about that chick at the school earlier?" I asked, he gave me a slight nod in response. I tilted my head to the side and thought. "I don't even care who she is. She is an abomination to human and animal kind." Shinsou interrupted as he got up and went to the fridge. "I agree with you there." Tsu and I just so happened to say it at the same time. We glared at each other, "JINX! DOUBLE JINX! TRIPLE JINX! QUADRUPLE JINX!" We argued. "Octuple jinx." Tsu smirked as I said it a fraction of a second to late. "You owe a soda." She added, I pouted. "Fine." I mumbled. "I feel like I'm watching over small children..." Tokoyami sighed. "Pft. Rude." I mumbled before hopping onto my bed to turn on some type of show or movie, which one- I don't know. "Anything y'all wanna watch?" I stated blanky to anyone who cared to listen. "I'm fine with anything honestly." Tsu shrugged before being pulled into a cuddle like hug by the one and only meme birb, Tokoyami. "That won't help me pick....." I sighed, looking towards the two. "So how's you guys' relationship goinggggggg?" I asked with the most annoying smile I've ever made. Tokoyami rolled his eyes. First off: rude, secondly: why must you roll your eyes at me?

Tokoyami's POV

I rolled my eyes at Denki's attempt to know more about Tsuyu and I's current relationship. "You already know we're dating... what else do you want to know?" Tsu replied to the yellow-blonde. His expression changed after her response. "Have you guys kissssssed?" If I had to explain Denki and Tsu's friendship, I would say that Denki acts as if he is her mother. Yes, mother. I'm glad that he cares about her, but he doesn't know when to....stop. "Yes, mOm." Tsu laughed. "Wh- AND YOU'RE JUST NOW TELLING ME?!" Denki seemed offended, yet sad at the same time. "Because you asked?" She responded. Denki opened his mouth to respond, but nothing came out and he just closed it. He sat back and looked around his room for a few moments. "Have you guys seen Shinsou?" He asked, which was a good question indeed. He left to go to the kitchen and never came back. That's when we heard aggressive barking from outside. We all stared at each other in confusion before getting up and running out of his room and outside.

Tsuyu's POV

When we got outside we saw a civilian trying to regain control of her angered dog, but we didn't see Shinsou. "I am so sorry for disturbing you! My dog must have seen something in the tree." She apologized. "....Which tree?" I asked. She pointed to the tree in front of Denki's house. The three of us went over to the tree and looked through the leaves. No one would have guessed what we saw in that tree.