Punk!Levi x Reader

Iron

I walked along the dark sidewalk, the streetlights being the only source of light. I had just went out partying with my friends at the club and I was walking back home. I stopped short when I saw a group of guys in a dark, narrow alleyway. One of the guys smirked and made his way over to me, a cigarette hanging loosely from his mouth.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out so late? Don't you know there's a lot of bad guys out here..." He said silkily, looking me up and down. I huffed in disgust and started to walk away but ran into the chest of another guy.

"Why don't we show what bad guys are really made of, eh?" The first guy smirked, and I cried out for help.

"Nice try, no one will here you out he-" the guy was cut off when he was punched from behind. The men turned around to see a hooded figure.

"I'd suggest you get away from her before I fucking make you," the figure growled. I sighed in relief but froze when one of the guys pointed a gun to my head.

"Well I suggest you don't make any moves or the girl gets it," the guy sneered, and a few tears streamed down my face. The hooded figure 'tch'ed' and swiftly kicked the gun out of his hand. Then, he swung his foot once more and kicked him in the stomach, hard. The guy fell to the ground and the rest of the gang backed away, holding their hands up.

"Get out of my sight," the figure said coldly, and the group ran away. He turned to me and pulled his hood back, revealing his face. He had an undercut under his jet black hair, his ears were pierced, and he had iron colored, stoic eyes.

"You okay?" The man said calmly, bending down next to me.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Thank you," I smiled, and he nodded.

"Tch. Be more careful next time," the man sighed, starting to get up.

"W-wait! Do you think you can help me find my way home?" I asked, and he muttered something inaudible.

"Fine. Where's your street?" He asked and I told him. We started to walk back, me starting to shiver.

"Want my jacket?" The man offered and I nodded gratefully. He took it off and I put it on. His arms were laced with tattoos and quite muscular. Come to think of it, he was also pretty short, but I was still shorter than him, even in heels.

"I never caught your name, by any chance?" I queried.

"It's Levi. I guess I should ask the same thing for you," he replied, gazing back at me.

"_____," I smiled, and he gave a slight smile back. We fell back into a silence, walking along until we got to my street.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye. Thank you, for everything," I thanked, starting to walk away.

"Hey, wait," He called, and I turned back around, raising an eyebrow.

"Can I take you out somewhere on Friday? Maybe to that coffee shop?" He asked, a slight blush adorning his cheeks. I felt my own face get red.

"Y-yeah, of course! Want my number?" I replied back happily and he nodded.

Only when he was completely gone did I realize that I was still wearing his jacket. Oh well, I guess I can give it to him on Friday.

~* Punk!Levi makes me fangirl sooooo baaaaddddd. I hope you all like it! Ciao, bellas! Ve~! *~