Armin X Reader

~* Remember, you're free to request whoever you like! *~

Ocean Blue

The ocean. Huge bodies of water, churning and sloshing with salty waves. Sandy beaches that scoured the coastlines. Oh, how you wish you could see it! The way that Armin described it was beautiful, you just had to see it for yourself. However, one thing stood in your way, the Titans.

They blocked any hope of ever reaching far off places like the ocean, so you couldn't wait until they were defeated. Armin's round blue eyes reminded you of what you thought the ocean's color looked like, so you were always enthralled to stare into them. The emotions he expressed swished through his eyes, much like the waves in the ocean.

Yours and Armin's relationship was secret, as soldiers were forbidden to love each other since it distracts them when out to fight Titans, as Erwin said. You didn't care though, you both couldn't deny the burning love you felt for each other and the thought of being separated was too much to bear.

So here you were, outside in the dark in your secret hiding place. You both giggled and laughed and loved on each other, relishing each other's company. After awhile you both lied down to gaze at the stars in the sky.

"I wonder what makes the stars twinkle like that?" You wondered, wishing you had more knowledge on them.

"I don't know. Maybe it was just the way they were created?" Armin pondered, staring up at the blackness of the night sky, blue eyes swimming with emotion. You both fell back into a comfortable silence, enjoying the serenity of the moment.

"I'd love to see the ocean one day," you murmured after awhile, your eyes starting to droop tiredly. Armin noticed, but decided to let you speak for a bit longer.

"Hopefully we will someday ____. I'll be married to you, and maybe by that point we'll have kids. Their eyes would light up with excitement, and we would stand by and watch them play in the waves," Armin sighed happily. You smiled giddily, reaching over to play with his hair.

"Yeah... that would be nice..." you whispered before falling asleep. Armin watched you for a couple of minutes before gently hooking his arms under you, carrying you back to the training headquarters.

~* This is sooooo cuuuutttteeeee~! I hope you all enjoy it! *~