Modern!AU Levi x Alice (Request)

~* Requested by anime730! Hope you like it! Ve~! *~

I never thought I'd fall for such a man. This man was stoic, a clean freak, and downright harsh. No one really talked to him, well except me. At first, he gave me the same attitude that he gave everyone else, but I sassed him right back, and he never bothered me after that. His name, Levi Ackerman.

He was graduated from high school already, and I'm still here, learning the same old boring stuff each and everyday. He was 19, I was 15. He is my neighbor, hence is why I know him. Now, it's the weekend.

I was rumbled from my slumber with a loud crash of thunder, and I groaned. I glanced over at the clock; 12:03 p.m. I sighed and got up to go to the bathroom, dressing into casual wear. I made my way downstairs, and my phone buzzed on the kitchen table.

' Levi: You up yet brat? I'm coming over in a little while '

' Alice: Yeah, yeah, I'm up. Come on over '

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help feeling giddy that he was coming over. I looked at myself in a mirror and let out a nervous sigh. I'm always so awkward around him, I swear he must think I'm insane. The doorbell rang and I quickly ran to open it, letting in a semi-soaked Levi.

"Tea?" I asked him, and he nodded. I went into the kitchen and took out a teapot, turning on the stove. I turned to him, raising an eyebrow.

"So, what did you want to come over for?" I asked, and he sighed.

"I'll let you know in a little while, just make the damn tea first," Levi said stoically, nodding to the boiling teapot. I huffed and took it off the stove, pouring it into two cups. I handed him one while I grabbed the other, and we both sat down on the couch.

"Alice, you're probably wondering why I wanted to come over here," Levi said, setting his cup down. I nodded and gazed at him with concerned eyes.

"Alice, I've liked you for awhile now. You're probably the first person to ever tolerate me. I've had so many good memories with you, and hopefully many more. It's okay if you don't like me..." Levi lightly blushed, avoiding my gaze. My heart beat wildly in my chest and a thick red blush swirled across my face. I grabbed his face and pressed a kiss onto his lips. We pulled apart and gazed at each other.

"I like you too. Wow, I never thought you'd get that sentimental!" I teased, and he lightly shoved me, burying his face into the crook of my neck. I could so get used to this...

~* Hope you liked it! Anyone is still free to make requests! Ciao, bellas! Ve~! *~