2- you came to me

Yuna POV(its most probably gonna be yuna pov most of the time)

12.45 a.m.

I sat on the couch with music on and lights off. My mind is full of the girl riding the bicycle, and the way she tucks her hair behind her ears.

I tried to erase her from my mind, but it seems hard and impossible. Yuna ya...yuna ya....maybe its because she came to the library which there is only me whos here everyday. Aishhh...whatever..

I jam to the song and the beat as i went to the kitchen and think about what i be eating for supper.

'Ramyun?' but my cheeks will be bloated tomorrow morning..

'leftover cake?'. Yes.

Well, im a big eater and i love food, i love hanging out with friends that eat with me the whole day. Im also addicted to drinking ice chocolate which i often buy at a cafe near my house.

I ate the cake while enjoying my drama.

'Shes riding on the bicycle again' the male lead says.

This scene reminds me of the girl again...she..riding on the bicycle..the wind blowing her light-weighted hair..

Ive lost my appetitie..

The next day morning...

After my morning jog, i went to the Cafe and ordered a cold large size of Icy iced chocolate to ease my thirst. I looked up to find a seat to sit down and as i turn my head to the left, i noticed a familiar girl..the girl from yesterday.

She...again? I thought to myself.

I found a seat and sat down. I look at her who is only in front of me. I wondered if she knew or remember me.

What is this? A coincidence?. Two days in a row. Girl? What?

I tried to look away from her and realise ive already finished my drink. That was fast. I decided to leave the place as i dont want her to look at me.

As i walked out of the cafe, i looked at her while walking past a transparant glass window. So beautiful..the way she tuck her hair once again.

I walked while still having her image fresh in my mind.

Who is she. I wanna get to know her.