1- ICY you..

Yuna POV

19. The age and the year where i have to be studying hard to get to a university that i desire.

'Ding Dong ding dong...!'

Just nice! I thought to myself while starting to pack my stuff. I look at the clock that reads 3.40p.m. i waved goodbye to my friends and start heading home and took a quick shower before dressing up comfortably with an oversize shirt tucking in with a comfy long pants.

I packed the books and materials that i have plan to study at the library later on.

'Mathematics...Language...'

I head on and start walking to the library.

As usual, i took my seat at my usual place, and start taking out the materials for study. I put on my earphones, listening to jazzy cafe music and start studying. Theres practically nobody here except me.

Monday...

Tuesday...

Wednesday...

Thursday...

And here comes friday..

'Ding dong ding dong...'

Ahh...i let out a voice as i stretch myself. Finally its friday. I head back home and without fail, i changed into a shirt with shorts and start heading to the library, with my bag filled with the materials that i will be studying today.

Since its friday i decided to go to the nearest convenience store and bought a popsicle and start slurping on it while im outside of the store waiting to finish up eating.

A girl riding on the bicycle caught my attention as i was still slurping my popsicle, i looked at her until i feel a drip on my fingers.

That girl...her hair blowing along with the wind. 'Oh god, Yuna, come back to sense, what am i thinking.' i whispered to myself as i took out a wet tissue and clean up my fingers.

I walked in the library and sat down. Before i took out my stuff, i turn up and realised the girl that i was looking at earlier on was here.

The girl.

Sitting one table infront of me.

Theres usually nobody here except me, but today, she came.

She, putting on earphones, with her hands jotting down notes on her notebook. She look professional..and as she tuck her hair behind her ears, she looks up.

I quickly turn my head down and clumsily took out my books.

I hope she didnt see that i was looking at her. Once again, i look up and she was writing notes. Phew..i let out a sigh of relief.

That day, i couldnt focus on my studies. Ive been here almost every single day, and today, shes here.