25

"hey bro," daniel said as he entered the blonde boy hospital room the other guys trailing close behind him.

"i missed you guys," corbyn smiled his voice cracking.

"we missed you more," zach said as he felt he's eyes get teary.

"are you better?" jonah asked as he sat down next to him.

"i mean besides the fact that i have a broken arm and leg and i have to stay in a wheelchair for a month and i've been in a coma for 7 months yeah i'm good," corbyn chuckled.

"7 months?" zach asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"yeah cause we were only two months into school when i somehow fell into coma so that means 7 months," corbyn slightly shrugged since he wasn't able to move his arm.

"umm n-" zach started but was soon cut off by jonah. "exactly 7 months," jonah smiled at corbyn and then gave zach a glare.

"jack you've been quiet," corbyn said and all of the attention turned into the curly haired boy who was deep in his thoughts.

"umm- i umm- i'm just still shocked that you're up," jack slightly smiled as corbyn returned it.

"well we have to go now so you can rest," daniel announced and all the boys nodded.

"bye guys," corbyn whispered as all the guys left the room.

—————

it was 3am late at night and everybody was in their houses resting.

well everyone except chelsey and corbyn since they are in a hospital bed.

chelsey woke up the thought of corbyn wandered around her head as she grabbed her wheelchair and somehow sat on it her legs burning in the process.

she opened the door as she started riding her wheelchair to reception.

"hey can i know what room is corbyn besson currently?" chelsey asked as the receptionist gave her a suspicious look.

"who's asking?" the woman raised an eyebrow.

"his girlfriend," chelsey replied quickly.

the receptionist gave her another look but since she was so tired and it was late at night she didn't think much of it and gave chelsey corbyns room number.

"i'm coming corbs," chelsey whispered as she wheeled down the hallway to corbyns room.

she opened the door slightly poking her head in where she found a cute looking bean resting in his hospital bed.

she opened the door wider and got in then closing it behind her.

"i missed you bean," chelsey said and went closer to corbyn grabbing his hand.

"i still love you corbs," chelsey said as she peeked corbyns hand gently that caused corbyn to open his eyes.

corbyns eyes went immediately to the girl who was unknown for him, he pulled his hand away and started at the girl with wide eyes.

"who-who are you?" corbyn choked out.

chelsey felt her heart starting to ache as those words stabbed her. she started at the boy in front of her not believing her words.

the guy who she loved and cared about, the guy who won her heart didn't remember her.

"bean it's me chelsey," chelsey smiled as she tried grabbing corbyns hand.

"i'm sorry i think you're talking to the wrong person," corbyn said as he pulled his hand away from chelsey.

"no no corbyn remember we were together we went to a date we cuddled together we said i love you and we were to- together," chelsey choked out.

"no-no i didn't do those stuff i've been a coma for 7 months," corbyn said and shook his head repeatedly.

"NO WE WERE TOGETHER," chelsey screamed startling corbyn, "YOU SAID YOULL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME AND THAT ILL NEVER LEAVE YOU YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME," chelsey screamed again and the door opened wide as the doctors came in.

"YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME CORBYN CMON," chelsey screamed again as the doctors starting taking her out of the room.

"i'm sorry," corbyn said looking at the girl in the eyes. "you said you love me," chelsey said and she was pulled out of the boy hospital room to her own.

so um i made myself cry again.

why do i have to be such an emotional person?

no idea.

hope you liked this chapter.

i hate to say this but this book is coming to an end :'(

but no worries i have other book which i'm still on the process of writing

love y'all

~S