3

Before we start a new character will be joining this story. You will see her more in the upcoming chapters.

Sienna Grace played by Emeraude Toubia:

Sienna is that one girl that you always found around the library

Sienna is that one girl that you always found around the library. She's one of the smartest people on the school. I heard that she's on the swimming team which is impressive and learns karate, again very impressive. Although all of that she's really shy and hardly even talks to people that she doesn't. She has a huge crush on Jack. Jack is with Gabbie so she doesn't have a chance with him... does she??
-averysdream

Back to the story

"You liking the game" "You liking the game" those words keep repeating itself on my mind.

I don't know what to do. Should I tell anyone?? Who's the person behind this? Why me??

I just don't understand. Everything was normal until this notes started showing up.

It's like I'm having the worst luck right now.

That stupid Rebecca it's bullying, Corbyn won't even notice me even tho I legit die inside everyday I see him and now this notes too.

Beep beep

That's the car honk snapping me out of my thoughts, just like yesterday. I feel like lately all I've been doing is thinking.

I grabbed my bag and went to the car, where I was greeted by my two lovely besties.

"Good morning girls" I say smiling at them both.

"Good morning" "Morning" They both said.

Miley was typing on her phone something, like really fast and smiling like an idiot. I already knew who she was texting.

"So Mill are you going to your date today?" I said looking at her and smirking, she immediately starts blushing.

I swear to god all this girl does is blush.

"Yes and it's not a date" She said smiling even more.

"Mhm, sure.." I said turning back around at my seat.

After the ride we were finally at school. Lately the whole ride has been Miley talking about Daniel.

So the first periods went by pretty smooth and I didn't really do much expect from studying.