The old story summary.

(Hi guys, its been a while huh? I've been going through my old works and thought, people really seemed to genuinely like this story. So, rather than leave it hanging. Here is what I was orginally planning to end the story with. I hope this better than nothing.)

Dipper stared up at the vast stretch of star enchanted sky, It had been a long time since he had given up his previous human life. He didn't remember too much of it if he was honest. But, he knew that the shooting stars were important to him. That they meant something to him. And that. That made him smile. The cold embrace of the isolate plane of the mindscape, didn't seem to be so bad if he thought about them. About her. 

Dipper could melt stars, bend dreams. Eat souls. Yet he could no longer touch what he longed to. The phycical world. The people he used to care about. Or did he still? he couldnt quite tell. The numbness in his veins seemed to have spread to every small crevice of his mind.

His veins burned blue. Like everything else here. He wished for more colour. Any other would do. But, nothing came. No sweet scent of red or the delightful curls of chocolate milk.

He was alone.

With nothing but shades of the past to haunt him.