i cant deside

( lol don't ask why I put that video there , I just did and I like it don't ask me why ether lol okay enjoy my story )

"You heard me! No one can know !"....... " I am so sorry" did not mean to lash out like that dipper thought saddly as pressed his hands agiansed his eye.
"Its ...o..okay " Mabel said as she started to realise a breath which she didn't know she had to realise is the first place.
" we have to figure out what's going on and for some reason I don't think , that this happens to every 12 yr old boy over night.."
Dipper seemed to growl at the thought
"Maybe we should ask bi-" Mabel couldn't finish her sentence as it was cut of by dipper with a sharp squeaking noise , and then a small mutter in which was so quiet she couldn't understand ..

"Listen Mabel we can't ask HIM for help he is a no good dream demon ,no doubt he knows what's going on but we can't ask him , we would be in his debt or worse he might want a deal , and I do not want baby heads for eyes that much is for sure "
"But ... Bill could help , you if I could just-"
Mabel was once again cut off
"Don't even think about completing that sentence Mabel pines!"
Silence .....

Why hello there PINE TREE , I was just thinking about you~