Part 7

Zak woke up the next morning with a smile on his face. He reached sleepily across to the other side of the bed, his hands searching for Darryl's warm body. The bed was empty and cold, and he started to worry. 'Has he changed his mind? Has something happened to him?' he wondered. His heart stopped when he heard footsteps coming down the corridor, ominous and loud.

Darryl peeked around the door, checking to see if Zak was awake yet, and a slipper flew at his face. "Hu- ZAK! Why did you just try to knock me out, you silly muffin?!"

"Oh..." Zak mumbled, embarrassed, "so you're not a kidnapper then? Oops," he giggled.

"No, I'm not a KIDNAPPER!" He grumbled, sliding into bed again for a cuddle. "Well, unless of course you're my hostage," he winked, "then I'll happily be a kidnapper."

With that, Darryl kneeled up on the bed and straddled Zak's outstretched legs, sitting in his lap. He bent his head down and met Zak's lips, holding his waist tightly as they pressed as much of their bodies as they could to each other.

Zak broke off, panting, for air. "Some wake-up," he teased, "does this go anywhere else?"

"Get your head out of the gutter, you dirty muffin. Anyway, I'm hungry!" Darryl climbed back off of Zak and left the room, much to his annoyance.

Zak climbed out of bed and followed him, admitting to himself that he was actually really hungry. He went to the cereal cupboard and pulled out some Coco Pops, then poured some milk into them. Darryl joined him with jam on toast.

"So, I have a stream this morning," Darryl mentioned quietly, "I should see you again in a few hours when it finishes."

Zak's head shot up from his bowl. "Darryl?" He asked uncertainly, "How are we going to tell people about us? When do we- oh god..."

"What?"

"Erm... how do I tell my parents that I'm gay?" Zak asked, tears sparkling in his eyes as he looked at his feet. "Won't they be disappointed in me?"

Darryl got up and moved to Zak's side of the table. He pulled him up but he wouldn't meet his eyes. "Look at me," Darryl demanded quietly. "Zak, you're the most talented, clever, funny, beautiful... sexy," he smirked, "man I know. Your parents would never be disappointed in you. As for telling the fans, let's just take it one step at a time, okay?"

Zak nodded bashfully. "You think I'm sexy?" He mumbled shyly.

"Really? I would have thought that after yesterday you would know that," Darryl replied, pulling Zak into a hug and kissing his forehead. "Anyway, I was meaning to ask you... will you be my boyfriend, Zak?"

Zak squeaked from joy, nestling his head into Darryl's collarbone. "I think you know the answer to that," he replied breathlessly, searching for Darryl's mouth. He found it and they kissed, long and sweet. "You taste like jam," he giggled.

"You taste like chocolate," Darryl replied. They were interrupted by his phone beeping loudly. "That's my reminder, I should go get dressed and ready," he explained regretfully.

"Okay, I might record a video then. See you later," Zak squeezed Darryl's arse, seeing his eyes widen, "ping spoofer." And with that he winked and walked back to his room.

Darryl headed to the bathroom to take a shower, shaking his head. When he was clean and dressed, he went back to his room and started streaming.

"Hey, muffins..." As Darryl started to chat to his viewers, the first of the avalanche of annoying donations came through. But today he was too happy to care and barely reacted to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skeppy donated $10!
"🔎🔍🔎🔍🔎🔍🔎🔍🔎🔍🔎🔍🔎🔍"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the donation, Skep," Darryl hollered at the door, forgetting his fans didn't know they were living together now. He tried to quickly move on, but it was too late - the chat had blown up completely.

Skephalo: SKEPPY LIVES WITH BAD!!!

Megssss: Awww my heart Skeppy finally moved in ❤️ I ship them so hardddd

BeetrootDan: wait..... Are they DATING?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skeppy donated $10!
"What have you done you muffin..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaking slightly, Zak got up from his desk and went into Darryl's room. Walking into frame, he said sheepishly to the camera, "It looks like we've been busted."

"What are you doing?!" Darryl hissed, "I could have pretended it was a joke!"

With a hurt expression, Zak challenged, "Does it matter if they know?"

"Well... I guess not..."

"Good," he replied, walking over to Darryl and sitting on his lap, ignoring his muttered protest. "Hey, how you guys doing?" He addressed the camera, then scanned the chat. "Why are you all saying we're together? First of all, let's get rid of any rumours going around," he winked, slowly and deliberately turning to face Darryl. He checked with him discreetly if this was okay, then kissed him in full view of the stream. The stream alerts started going crazy.

Viewer has clipped this moment
Viewer has clipped this-
Viewer has clipped-
Viewer ha-
Viewer-
Viewer-
Viewer-

"Well," Darryl whispered into his ear, "looks like the cat's out of the bag." He turned back to the camera, holding Zak firmly. "That's enough for today. See you muffins in the next stream," he called as he ended the stream.

The two were silent for a while, gazing at each other in slight shock. "You do realise..." Darryl said slowly, "that our parents will probably find out about us through social media?"

Zak's heart sank to his stomach. He wanted to tell his parents, but not like this... would they accept him for who he loved?

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Nadia here! ❤️

First of all, thank you for reading Part 7 of Bashful - Skeppy x BadBoyHalo!

Second of all, if you have any suggestions or constructive criticism, comment down below.

See you in the next part 😊

Instagram: mind_of_nadia
Come for a chat in my DMs :)

---------------------------------------------------------