The End... The Epilogue

A/N Ok. This is it. The Epilogue. Ready for this roller coaster?

I want to thank you guys for staying with me this long. It's hard to believe how big my book got.

Thanks guys. We've been through thick and thin. Take it easy, guys.

<3

*

"It's not the same..." Alice sighed, looking around the Great Hall. She was sat with the Marauders and Lily for lunch. School had started a month ago but it didn't feel right, not without Jamie. Alice looked over at Lily who was laughing with James. They would make a cute couple... And then to Sirius who was smirking and talking to some girls. She looked at him disappointed, he had broken up with Jamie before she left.

Remus looked over at Alice who was giving Sirius a death glare. He shook her shoulder,

"Don't even try. We all have." Alice looked at him and sighed. "It's just not right-" "I know." He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him,

"Try not to worry." He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed the top of her head.

*

"Hey, Siri." A giggly voice awoke Sirius the morning before graduation. He groaned and went to open his eyes but the light was too bright, it hurt his head,

"Yeah?" He asked grumpily, sitting up and putting his head in his hands.

"Good morning!" She sung, kissing his cheek.

"Oh, Melina. It's you." He said tiredly. He opened his eyes and got sight of the green eyed brunette, her hair disheveled and her shirt hanging off her shoulder. She ran a hand down his chest, and he jumped. Her hands were ice cold. Wait...

"Where's my shirt?" He asked running a hand through his already messy hair. Melina cocked her head,

"You don't remember?" Sirius shook his head, but as soon as he did he let out a loud groan, holding his head again.

"No." He said strained. Melina pouted stupidly,

"You threw it out the window."

Sirius jumped up and ran towards the opened window, his breathing heavy,

"No... No." He hissed when the sun burned his eyes. He stepped away from the window and patted his pants....

"Where are my pants?" He asked incredulously, turning back to Melina who was kneeling on the ground, looking concerned.

"You really were out of it, weren't you?" She asked hurt. "Of course I was. I was drunk for Merlin's sakes!" He said angrily almost yelling. She fell back onto her bum, taken aback. Sirius faced back towards the window and ran his hands over his face,

"Where are my damned pants, Marie?" She gasped and stood angrily, grabbing her things from the ground of wherever they were,

"That's it. Thanks for the night, Sirius." She said rudely, turning on her heel and walking out the door. Sirius lied back on the cool ground, his head bouncing against his wand. He grabbed it and laid back fully once more, twirling it in his hand.

"Accio blue plaid shirt and blue jeans." He said lazily, pointing his wand upwards with a swish. Within milliseconds, the two choice clothes flew at him from the window, absolutely soaked. He let out a loud, long groan and threw the clothes off of him, summoning new clothes. He changed and looked around the room. Ah, of course. He took her to the room of requirements. Not that she'd remember where it was, they were both drunk when they stumbled here. Sirius looked in disgust at the remnants of what had happened last night and turned his back on the 'mess'. With a deep breath, Sirius grabbed the still soaking clothes and left the room, walking down the hall. He smoothed his hair out, knowing it was a complete mess. He felt satisfied, obviously, but he was disgusted with himself. He couldn't even call her by the right name.