Going, Going....Gone.

A/N HAY.

Yes, hay. I've never tried it but I've heard it's delicious.

School has started and it's my first year of High School. I'm not doing too bad, my math teacher thinks I'm stupid but oh well. Lets get on with the chapter. (I know it's short and the feels I'm sorry)

P.S. I was gonna write a chapter that involved a date with Remus/Alice and Amber/Sirius but when I had written it out.... It was gone. Deleted. Don't know how.

*

I ran my hand on the green comforter, heaving a heavy sigh.

"This is it, huh?" I asked quietly. Narcissa let out a huff as she picked up a stack of books and put them into her trunk,

"We still have next year." I nodded, "Yeah. Right." Narcissa raised an eyebrow at me,

"What's with you?"

I didn't tell any of my Slytherin friends about the move. It's to ensure my safety, of course, but lying to them, my friends do legit so many years, is hard. I shook my head at Narcissa and smiled, laying back on the bed,

"Nothing. It's just... Only one more year as we're out. Gone. No more school. Merlin, I hope NEWTS next year aren't as bad as the exams we did this year..." Narcissa grimaced, "Don't bring those up. I think I failed majority of the exams." I giggled and rolled my eyes. I too started to pack up my trunk, conversing with Narcissa and a few other girls in our dorm.

"-next year will be a year full of new experiences- for the sixth years going into their seventh years, the new students next year. It will be new for everyone..." I wasn't really listening to Dumbledore. I was looking around the Great Hall, trying to remember ever detail of it, choking back a sob. The whole day was filled with me hanging with both groups of friends. Only difference was that one group knew I was moving and the other didn't.

Lily and Alice were crying with me, Sirius was smothering me with hugs and kisses randomly, Remus was ruffling my hair now and then (he wasn't reading a book!), Peter was sadly watching me, giving me a nod majority of the time and James just kept on smiling at me..

With the other group, everyone was just talking about 'How fun this summer will be!'. Yeah, right. I'll be hiding and my family will be under protection.

My life is so normal.

I was nudged out of my thinking and absentminded glancing around the hall by Regulus. "Lunch." Is all he said when I looked at him curiously. I nodded slowly and piled my plate with mash potatoes and roast beef. I tried to speak to my friends but I couldn't, I was too distracted. I glanced back at the Gryffindor table to see Sirius bombarded with his fangirls. Majority were pushing pieces of parchments at him (home addresses?) and the others were hanging off his neck, sobbing. It was so loud in the Great Hall that I couldn't quite hear their sobs, but their blubbering faces were priceless to me. I looked over at Lily who was actually smiling at James and talking to him. She was laughing also and James was grinning like an idiot. Finally.

Alice and Remus were chatting animatedly about something and Alice kept brushing her hair from her eyes while Remus would flip his hair from his eyes. They're so adorable.

"Do you want to come to our house for a week?" I was shaken out of my thoughts by the prying eyes of Bellatrix and Narcissa. I turned back and smiled, shaking my head, "I don't think I can. My family and I are going to New Zealand for a couple of days in July." Great lie, I thought as I mentally slapped myself. Bella's eyes twinkled for a moment and she nodded her head happily (her curly mane was moving wildly in random directions), "That sounds quite enjoyable." I smiled sweetly, "Yeah. It does."