26: His Angel

Magsimula sa umpisa

I watched her and briefly looked at my watch to see that it is already 10.15 in the morning. Chaeyoung was always the earliest to come to work and today is Monday. The first day of the week, she should be at Euphoria for work.

"Chaeyoung, wait.", I said and she turned to look at me. "How...did we...ended up in my car and...here?", I asked as I looked outside realizing that we are at the parking space of my apartment.

"Oh...you were drunk and fell asleep. So, I drove your car here because you showed me your apartment key card. Don't you remember anything about it?", Chaeyoung told me.

I tried to recall last night's events but I only remember until I got drunk at Mono. I did not remember anything else after that.

"If you're wondering why we're in your car, it's because I can't carry you up to your place. I was tired and you're heavy. That's why we just slept here instead.", she continued to explain to me. "Okay, Jungkook. I really really need to go. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye.", she said before she stepped out of my car leaving me in here.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Right after I walked out of Jungkook's car, I quickly looked for the elevator to get down to the ground floor. I heard Jungkook calling my name but I ignored him until I see him collapsed beside his car. I ran back to him and hit his cheek lightly to make sure he stays awake.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I woke up with the smell of fried egg entering my nose as I opened my eyes. I got up from my lying position and sat down on the bed carefully not wanting to faint again. Then, I heard some music playing outside my room.

"Who? Chaeyoung?", I mumbled as I slowly stood up and walked out of my room to go to where the music came from.

The kitchen.

I quietly walked to the kitchen while looking at Chaeyoung making something in there. Is she cooking? For me?

As I watched her, I let out a smile while suppressing my laugh when I saw her moving her hips to the right and left alternately. She seemed to enjoy the music while cooking. I bet she did not even realized it if I go closer to her.

With that plan in mind, I took my careful steps towards her and smiled before I get ready to surprise her. However, she took a step back and her right foot stepped on mine making me winced in pain as I held her arms not wanting her to fall on the floor.

Her head moved a little and I looked down meeting her eyes with a smile.

"Jungkook!", she said as she stepped forward and turned around to look at me. "Why are you here? You should stay in bed. Go back to your room.", she told me as she pushed me out of the kitchen.

I stopped at the entrance and told her that I am alright.

"No, you collapsed. You have to stay in bed and rest. I'll bring your breakfast to you in a few minutes. Okay?", she demanded me to go back to my room again.

"Okay but...just bring it to the living room. I'm not eating in my room.", I replied as I made my way to the white sofa at the living room.

Just as she said earlier, she came with a tray of food after five minutes and sat beside me.

"Okay, here's your breakfast. Egg sandwich, oatmeal and a chocolate milk. Make sure you finish them all, okay? I have to go.", she said as she showed me one by one what are on the tray.

"Wait, you're leaving already?", I asked as I sounded a bit panic to see her leave me again.

Chaeyoung looked at her watch and nodded. "I am SO late for work, Jungkook. I have to go.", she told me as she turned on the TV like it was her own. "Watch something while you eat. It will not be boring if you do that.", she said but I chuckled at her for being so concerned of me.

"Why are you laughing?", she asked.

I quickly shook my head not wanting her to think that I was mocking her. Then, I told her that she was cute for being concerned of me. I really mean it.

"You're really an angel, do you know that?", I said to her.

"What?", she responded before she realized that I did say she is like an angel before this. "I am not an angel, Jungkook. And once again I'm telling you, you are exaggerating. I'm leaving. Bye.", she waved her hand at me but I grabbed her wrist softly stopping her from moving.

She asked me why and I slowly let her hand go.

"Chaeyoung, can you stay here? I am still not feeling very well and I need someone to take care of me. I mean...just to watch me, you don't have to do anything."

"No.", she cut me off with that one word.

"I'm quite clingy when I'm sick. You can ask my mom if I'm lying. I just...want someone to accompany me...until I feel all better.", I tried again to make her stay. To be honest, I am clingy when I am sick. But, usually I just need my mom. Not anyone else.

"You got many other girl friends. Why don't you ask them? You know I have to work today and I still haven't had a shower like...almost 24 hours. I'm breaking a record and I hate it.", she let out her anger towards me in which I found funny.

"Well, you're the only one that I frequently contact. Other girls, honestly I don't even remember when's the last time I meet them. So, you can stay and have a shower here. There's a guest room and you can use my bathroom if you want. And I can lend my clothes to you. About work, I'll inform my mom you will take a leave today because you're feeling sick after we went to Mono yesterday.", I told her every single thing that she is worried about.

I asked her if the idea is okay and saw the look on her face. She seemed to be thinking about it. I am sure she will say 'yes' this time. She is an angel. My angel. I know she will not disappoint me this time around. Right, Chaeyoung?

❤❤❤

Is she staying?? 👀 We will find out in next update. Hee.

🤗🤗