» Aizawa Shota | lemon [i]

Alt Title: A villain's love life
Requested by: @okac-ola

I hope it fits to your liking, I split it into two parts btw
————————————————————

Aizawa was tired, but when isn't he? From trying to teach his rowdy class of freshmen heroes and grading their papers to late night patrols, he never seemed to get a break. He was crouched on top of a building as he kept an eye on everything around him. He tsked when he saw a familiar mop of [h/c] hair and that flirtatious smirk, teasing the hero he was currently fighting.

The hero must've been a rookie for the fact that they were blushing from whatever the villain was saying. And for the fact that he never saw them around before. The villain soon jumped away from the rookie hero, making his escape with a bag of stolen goods but not before giving the said rookie a kiss on the cheek.

[ Name: SeeU! Quirk: see-through! ]
He can see through anyone's clothes, making him able to see their most private of undergarments and their naked bodies! Can work through walls too!

Aizawa jumped into action, glaring through his glasses as he chased the villain around. He jumped on every roof with precise footing, grunting when he saw the villain making turns that required for his whole body to turn.

He found himself in a dead end but stiffened when he felt arms snake around his waist. He quickly spun around to land a hit only for him to feel air, and he tsk'ed when he saw the covered face that annoyed him every night. He tensed when he saw the villain lift his glasses and drag down his mouth mask, seeing a teasing smirk on his face.

"Well well well, if it isn't my lovely rival Eraserhead." He purred making the said hero shiver. He tried to use his capture scarf to tie the other down, just to see his attack get countered with a baseball bat. When the villain got closer he tried to swing only to get pinned to the wall.

Aizawa tried to squirm away but found it to be in vain, so he accepted his fate. He sighs and looked at the villain, frowning greatly before looking away. "What do you want now, SeeU?" He asked, now looking at him full on. He felt hot breath on his ear causing him to shiver and his eyes to widen.

"I see that you're wearing the matching set I got you the last time we fought." That caused Aizawa to blush like a virgin bride, making him squirm more in turn. "That's because you blackmailed me to!" He tried to reason but even SeeU found that to be bullshit. SeeU took off the other's capture gear and attacked his neck, earning a gasp and weak attempt to get out of his arms.

"You know that's not true." The other said, pulling his head away to stare him straight in the eyes. "You wore it because of what I promised you last time." He purred and saw that Eraserhead gave up on trying to pretend to struggle. He saw what people would never see, a headstrong underground hero looking so submissive as he shyly looked up at him.

[Y/n] licked his lips and grabbed the older male's chin, tilting it up enough to give him a kiss. Aizawa felt hands go into his pants, sighing out when he felt hands grope at his ass. [Y/n] moved the panties to the side, starting to slowly tease his hole while shoving his tongue into the hero's mouth. He smirked when he heard panting and a moan and tried to plunge a finger inside of him only to be blocked by something. [Y/n] furrowed his brows but soon smirked at the idea that popped up in his head.

He whined when the other pulled away, still dazed but felt as the other pulled him along somewhere else. Aizawa didn't process the passing streets or the fact that he was pulled into a room, but he snapped out of his daze when he got shoved onto a bed. He blushed heavily when he saw the villain yanking off his pants. Aizawa took off his shirt and laid there in nothing but the garments that he was given to wear by the man in front of him.

[Y/n] took in his figure, smirking lustfully at what he saw. The hero was in black lingerie, with the matching bralette of course. To top off the whole look, Aizawa even wore the garter belt and stockings. Aizawa was flushed from head to toe since he has never worn anything like this but he felt excitement and shame from the fact that he was getting aroused just by getting stared at. He grunted when the other male went to push his legs to his chest showing off how flexible he really is.

[Y/n] moved the panties to the side and smirked when he saw what blocked his earlier try of an intrusion. A butt plug with a black gem on it. He looks up at Aizawa only to see that he was looking away with a shy look. The back of his palm covering his mouth as tears were gathered in his eyes. The shame that the hero felt shouldn't have been arousing, but it felt so wrong and right at the same time.

Being in the hands of this...perverted villain made him tremble in excitement and even more shame. Maybe he was the pervert, after all. His eyes widened and he let out a moan as he watched the male roughly pull out the plug that was in him. Shouta trembled even more, practically vibrating, watching the villain with tear and lust filled eyes. "I'm sure that you already prepared yourself, you perverted hero, since you were practically begging for it in that alleyway." He purred, licking at Shouta's neck while his eyes seemed to glow.

Shouta let out a whimper, looking longingly at the clothed body before making eye contact with him. [Y/n] seemed to understand what he wanted and slowly started to take off his costume making sure to give his secret lover a show. Once he was just as bare as Shouta, he started to tease the hole that longed for his cock.

"Please..." begged Shouta, even going as far as opening his ass for a better display. That seemed to do it since [Y/n] lifted his lover's legs to his chest once more and slowly penetrated him as to not hurt him. Shouta let out a long moan, eyes rolling up each time another inch was sliding into him. "Let's have some fun now, darling." Purred the villain as he leaned down to bite at his earlobe, earning a shiver from the hero.

———————————————————

Like I said earlier, i split it into two parts because it got too long lmfao. Plus its been such a long time since its been requested and I deadass want them OUT lol.