» Yoosung | ???

Title: Fucking cheater
———————————————————————

Sweat rolled down your face as you stared intently at your lover. You gave a pissed off frown as they raised a brow, 'innocently' sipping away at his choice of beverage.

It was never this intense before, the aura was...different between the two. Normally they were so loving and cheerful, despite not being able to see each other as much as before. He couldn't take it anymore, he just had to say something about the situation he just witnessed.

You stood up, the chair scraping against the wooden floor, making Yoosung jump from the sudden stand. You accusingly pointed at him, stream coming off from your face as your deep frown got worse.

"You're cheating! I know you are!" the [h/c]ette shouted, slamming his hands on the table. Yoosung raised his brows as he stifled his cute giggles. That ticked you off even more, knowing that he was doing this to get on your last nerves. "Don't laugh at me..!" you embarrassedly shouted, starting to play with your hair a bit.

"I can't help it," he started, his eyes getting a teaseful glint in them, "you just accused me of cheating....in uno." blondie said, hiding his giggling feat behind his hand. [M/n] growled and went towards him, startling the poor younger male. He trapped him between the chair and his body then leaned down to take a kiss away from him. Yoosung blushed as he slowly closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the dominates neck. [M/n] smirked and lifted him to pin him on the table, the uno cards dramatically spewing everywhere.

"M-mmah~ [M/n]..~" moaned the uke, opening his mouth to let the others tongue in. The taller one of the two pulled away from his now whiny and turned on lover. "I'll show you that cheating is bad~" he huskily purred just to see blondie under him shiver in pleasure.

What Yoosung won't admit is that he actually managed to cheat at uno.

And boy, he was glad he did.

——————————————————

BOY OH BOY, I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED!

So like...yeah. Hey guys, its been a long time huh?
This was meant to be a short drabble...it's shit, I'm very sorry.
Anyways, see y'all later.