» Bnha | Harem [ii]

Title: Return of the DILF

Today was a normal school day, the leaves were starting to get crunchy and change colors. The breeze was nice and cool now, no summer heat around to torment the people of Japan. School was just as boring and stressful for the students of UA, but one student in particular was stressing even more because of one thing.

"Oh, Mineta! Just the student we were looking for!"

Four of his teachers seemed to have a thing for his dad.

Mineta knew that his dad got so many stares, from men and women alike, and didn't mind it since one day his dad would eventually have to date someone and get remarried. He knew it was the least his dad deserves after being such a kind and loving single parent for so long. But it made him so uncomfortable when he knew that his teachers were literally trying to win his favor in order to get on his and his dad's good graces.

He tensed when Present Mic and Midnight stood before him, giving him hopeful stares and smiles. Mineta sighed, shaking in his spot as he tried to act like he wasn't nervous, looking up at his teachers with a shaky smile.

"May I help you?" He tried so hard to not pass out, knowing full well that they were going to ask about his dad or about his own well being. 'Funny how I went from being the class's perv to the classmate with a hot parent. I now know how you feel, Bakugou.' He clenched his fist and shed a single tear, now realizing the pain of said male.

Bakugou sneezed in another room.

Before the two outgoing teachers could ask him something, Aizawa hit them both on the head with his fists. He tsk'ed as he looked down, hiding his face in his scarf as he glared at his fellow coworkers. "Leave Mineta alone, he's had enough of both of you." He grumbled, earning both a sigh and a whine. Mineta was glad Aizawa-sensei's affection towards his dad didn't affect him as much as the other two, scratch that, he thought of Aizawa-sensei as some diety for always rescuing him from these two horny teachers.

'Is this how my classmates thought of me before?' He shivered in disgust, thanking the gods for his now changed ways. He managed to sneak away from the three teachers though, safely making his way inside his classroom and huffed out. He got to his desk and took out his needed materials before face planting onto his desk with a groan.

"What's wrong, dude?" Kaminari asked, leaning over his table with a smug look. Mineta glared at him since he knew Kaminari already knew what was up. "Okay okay, no need to glare." He teased again, sitting down on the unoccupied chair right next to his friend's desk. Tsuyu put her finger to her chin, tilting her head as she noticed his dejected mood.

"Were Midnight-sensei and Present Mic-sensei trying to get you to spill on your dad, kero?" That earned her a nod, Kaminari letting out a laugh as he pat Mineta's back.

Everyone in the class knew that their teachers were trying to get with his dad, they even had a betting pool but they weren't going to tell Mineta that.

"Well, at least All Might-sensei and Aizawa-sensei are more calm about it." Spoke out Yaoyorozu, putting her hand to her chest in an apologetic way. Mineta whined and put his head on the table before sitting up straight looking at everyone with popped out eyes.

He snapped his fingers as if remembering something, going through his backpack and taking out a stack of neat and fancy looking envelopes. They looked surprised before they all got excited, knowing that his dad was going to invite them somewhere like last time. Mineta handed out the envelopes and smiled at all of them, leaving the four left for his teachers.