Reunited with the Sun

Start from the beginning

Back at the guild, 45 minutes later
Everyone in the room suddenly breaks out in a cold sweat. Nobody knows why, they just do. And then Izuku kicks down the door, holding a giant back of weapons over his shoulder. He dropped a sack of coins on the counter.
"Two nests."
"You got it, Goblin Slayer!" Uraraka exclaimed, smiling brightly.
Momo, who was across the room, was wide-eyed in shock, as he carries a giant bag across his back.
"Here you go, two nests worth of coins."
"Thanks."
Then he walks out of the room, and everyone could breathe again.
"What kind of monster is he?" A girl commented.
"A monster who likes to hunt goblins and nothing more." Uraraka says, sighing.
"Although I have heard that he gets mad when someone interferes with his work."
Everyone shudders again, thinking about making goblin slayer mad.
"Where is that fucker?!" Katsuki shouts, jumping down the stairs.
"He went to the armory."
A guy says, pointing at the door.
"Come back here, Goblin Slayer!! I'm gonna kick your ass!!!"
He blasts through the doors, and bounds out after him.
"I wanna see this." A guy with a lightning Mark says, getting up from his table.
Soon, the entire guild hall was watching Katsuki track Izuku down.
Katsuki rounds a corner, and finally sees Izuku, putting down his gold and weapons.
"Come here!" He shouts, grabbing at his collar.
The crowd begins to circle around them.
"I'm turning these weapons in. Then I'm headed out again."
"Why?! So you can bag on goblins?! You're a damn silver rank! You have better opponents than that! Stop being a lazy fucker and-"
Izuku turns harshly, his armor clinking against each other. He turns to look at Katsuki with his eye glowing.
"Don't. Interfere. With. My. Work."
Katsuki scoffs.
"You mad? That I'm finally exposing you to the world for what you really are?"
Izuku grabs Katsuki by the back of the head, and smashed his face against his mask. Then, he bends Katsuki over his knee, and flips him over his back.
"I don't like it when people interfere with my work."
The now unconscious and bloody Katsuki lie on the ground.
Izuku stands up, turning to look at the crowd with his red-eyed glare.
"Anybody else?"
The crowd immediately parts, and lets him through to the armory.
"Mei." He calls.
"Coming, Izukun!" Another voice calls out from behind the curtains. The sound of an explosion rocks the entire building.
"Hi there, Izukun! How have you been?" A girl with pink hair jumps out from behind the curtain, towards Izuku.
"I'm annoyed."
"At what?" She queries, leaning in.
"At Katsuki Bakugou. He won't leave me alone. He was spouting some bullshit about me being lazy and exposing me to the world. Something not worth my time." Izuku said, pulling off his helmet.
"Man, no matter how many times you do that, I'll never get used to seeing your handsome face under that mask!" Mei exclaims.
"Hmph. I'm turning in these weapons. I'll need a repair on my armor, too."
Izuku says, putting the giant armor down on the ground.
"You know my price." Mei says, grinning.
"Come on. Can't we just do gold, or trade in for these swords?"
"Nope, that's always gonna be my price!"
"Fine."
Izuku leans over the counter, softly kissing Mei on the cheek.
"I hate doing that..."
Mei smiles, blushing lightly.
"Thank you, Izukun!"
"Hmph." Then Izuku takes off the rest of his armor, and leaves the armory.
"Bye, Izukun! See you in a bit!"
"Yeah."
Izuku walks to the guild hall, and walks in.
Momo, who looked up, saw a tall, muscular man, with snow white hair and red eyes.
"Who's he?" She asked a girl, sitting by her.
"I dunno. I only see him once a month. On the same day. And he's always gone after 10 minutes. He never talks with anyone else, and all he does is stare at a map."
"He's kinda cute, don't you think?" The girl asks Momo.
"Yeah, he is. But, I can't help but feel some kind of Deja Vu when I see him. Even though this I my first time seeing him."
"You too?" The girl asks, incredulously.
"Yeah..."
Izuku sits down, staring at his map.
"Hey there, are you new around here?" A boy with red hair asks.
"Not exactly."
"Huh, that's weird. I've never seen you before."
"That's good. I'm working on my stealth." Izuku responds, smiling.
"But, I feel a kind of Deja Vu when I'm talking to you. Have we met?" He asks.
Izuku shakes his head.
"I don't believe so. I'm Izuku."
He holds out his hand.
"I'm Denki Kaminari. Nice to meet you!" The other boy smiles.
Momo walks over.
"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. A pleasure." She extends her hand.
"Nice to meet you, princess Yaoyorozu." Izuku nods.
"Princess?!" Kaminari exclaims.
"Yes. The Yaoyorozu family is nobility. But don't let that fool you. I have every desire to venture the vast expanse." Her face turns serious.
"I'll keep that in mind, princess."
Izuku smiles.
Momo huffs.
"I don't like being teased, you know."
Izuku scoffs.
"I've never been around society much, so I wouldn't have the slightest clue about social cues."
Izuku stands up.
"Well, it's time for me to get going. I have some business to attend to.
Take care, you two." Before he walks out.
At the armory
"Mei? You here?" Izuku calls out.
"Yep, I'm here, Izukun. I just finished with your armor. Good job on cleaning those swords. I only had to smelt them for more armor! It would have been a pain to clean the swords beforehand."
"Yeah, sure." Izuku scratches his face.
"Well, here's your armor and swords."
Izuku inspects his gear, now cleaned up, and still lightweight.
"Thanks. I'll be going now."
"Bye-bye, Izukun~ see you in a month!" Mei blows a kiss to him.
"Stop teasing me... It's awkward..." Izuku walks away.