"Home." I said as I bit the tip of my nail.

"You should let me come over." He suggested and I rolled my eyes.

I only wanna make this nigga mad, this nigga tryna be extra.

"I mean, you can, but let's sit in the driveway." I told him since it was beyond rude to have somebody else in this nigga house.

"Cool just text me yo address." He said and I hung up the phone and did that.

He text me a lil while later that he was out there, I checked my appearance and shook my head, god I look like a hoe. I fixed my ponytail and pulled down my tank top a lil bit, I need some hickies or some, some this nigga gone see. I slipped on my slides then walked out there.

"Wassup, lil mama." He said as he licked his lips once I got in.

"Wassup, lol." I said and giggled.

"Damn you look even better then when I first seen you." He said and I giggled.

We started talking about different stuff at first, he was 19, finna start his sophomore year of college and junk. So as we talked he was leaning closer then this nigga started kissing me and I really didn't wanna kiss him. But then he started kissing and sucking on my neck and titties and shit, leaving hickies, just what I wanted.

He pulled away smirking and I mentally rolled my eyes. I told America to call me like some happened and she did just that.

"Oh my god, I gotta go my sister need me." I told him as I faked like I was sorry.

"Oh you straight, just text me, aight?" He said and I nodded my head.

He tried to give me another kiss but I turned my head and got out the car. I ran into the house and locked the door behind me. A while later he pulled out and I walked to the bathroom, to see hickies all over my neck and chest.

I felt them the winced, they hurt so bad, this nigga was tryna eat me up. I shook my head then got back on Killa bed. I laid down and ended up falling back asleep. I woke up to Killa tapping on my leg and I rolled over sleepily then sat up and checked my phone, I rubbed my eyes then saw him sticking some to eat my way and rubbed my eyes.

I grabbed the Zaxby's bag then stretched and yawned, he sat back dug in his bag of food, so I hovered over him and got my drink. I sat my drink down and turned around to see staring at my neck.

"What the fuck is that?" He asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What you mean?" I asked him and he looked away from me and chuckled.

He gently grabbed my neck and tilted my head to the side.

"Girl, stop playing wimme, what the fuck is this on yo neck?" He asked and I moved away from him.

"It ain't none on my neck, bruh." I told him and grabbed my phone then remembered earlier, I should've never did that shit, I just wanted to be petty.

I looked at my neck in my camera and shook my head.

"It ain't none on my neck, bruh." I told him again and he shook his head.