Senior Year/ Last Chapter

Start from the beginning

Newt: Hey, leave him alone. No one wants to remember the things they did in middle school

Me: Thank you. By the way, since I started writing this chapter, some stuff has happened. We didn't take the WorkKeys because of the thing.

Thomas: What was the thing?

Me: I'd rather not talk about it...

Minho: Anyway, get back to the story. We don't have all day.

Newt: Technically, we have as long as Maegan wants to give us. She started writing this in October before the thing happened.

Me: Fourth wall. Why is it always you three that break the fourth wall. Every other story, no one breaks the forth wall. Stop it.

Trio: Sorry.

A: I need a girlfriend.

S: You're gay.

A: I know.

S: I'll be your girlfriend.

A: No. Maegan, be my girlfriend.

Me: Okay. *moves class ring from my right hand to my left*

S: Great, you guys are married now.

A: I guess we are.

Me: Congrats to us.

Thomas: Congradulation!

Newt: They're not really married.

Minho: It's a joke.

Thomas: I know. I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid.

~Second Period: Econ~
Me: I don't like econ, but...

Newt: But what?

Me: Nothing. I was trying to think of something good to say, but I hate econ.

Minho: What's so bad about it?

Me: It's Math Part I. Because of econ, pre cal, and physics, I have three math classes this semester. Hopefully, government next semester will be more interesting. I'm not even good at math.

Thomas: That makes sense.

Me: That's not even the worst of it. My teacher doesn't know me, she's never here, she's always out of dress code but likes to dress code people, she doesn't care if people fail, she doesn't teach, and her tests usually aren't about what we've went over.

Newt: That sounds horrible.

Minho: Yeah, it does.

Thomas: I thought everyone said that your senior year was supposed to be easy and fun?

Me: Let's just say that I missed one day for a campas tour,

Thomas: It was excused.

Minho: She hasn't missed school since 10th grade that wasn't for a field trip.

Newt: Fourth wall.

Thomas and Minho: Sorry.

Me: Anyway, I missed that one day and I got back and I had a test in all four of my classes. Right now, I'm struggeling to keep my GPA up so I can keep my scholarship.

Newt: It's December now, so that means that all you have to do after you get back from Christmas break is keep your grades up enough to graduate.

Me: It was November when I wrote that. I'm trying to wrap this story up because I've fallen out of love with The Maze Runner and you three breaking the fourth wall is making me not want to finish! Anyway, I'm just going to skip to Physics. Nothing ever happens in Econ because our 'teacher' doesn't care.