Pretending to be Siblings

Let's get this ball rolling!
I'll be using some of the less likely characters in the list to be selected by majority of the readers.

Mineta

The day was bright out

The day was bright out. Clouds sailed evenly in the sky, once in a while forming shapes that looked like cotton candy. Trees trying to keep their wigs from flying off their heads, dogs chasing the local mail man, children rolling around in the dirt, small birds asserting their dominance over cats by following them around and shrieking at an abnoxious level. You know, the usual.

It was your day off from school and your day off from being a Hero In Training! Yes, that's your life now. Deal.
Being HIT (Hero in Training) wasn't so bad, in fact it's everything you've ever dreamed it of being and then some.

Actually, you're dream was to be a princess, an astronaut, president or a superpowered tyrant with a soft spot for fluffy animals, but this was the real world and things don't always go the way you want.

Sigh, but you did have the hero business going for you pretty well. Your quirk allowed you to perform hero duties with ease, all you needed was the guidance. Coinciden-cally you were in luck, because even on your day off you managed to find a really neat looking flier plastered to the pole of a signal light as you decided to cross a road.

What was more exciting was the context written on it. It read that you can get a chance to meet and train for a whole two weeks with your favorite hero of all time, get unlimited access to ask said hero anything and you get to hang around them like a stalker for most of the days.

How? How pray tell do you turn down such an amazing offer? You don't, except there's this tiny detail you overlooked in your burst of opportune. It's a sibling thing, which makes it completely unfair because where were you going to get a sibling on such short notice?

Short notice.

Short- notice.

Short...

Eyes squint, a pair of unevenly aligned purple circles bounced at the very bottom of your peripheral view, it wasn't until they moved further away did you see the small body attached.

With your day to day experiences with the boy, having to put him in his place and lecturing to be respectful or nagging him to keep his nasty thoughts to himself, then deciding to take it upon yourself to teach him a lesson at least once everyday, there was no way you could get this 3 foot something 15 year old child-man to agree to be your little brother for two weeks without having to sacrifice a bit of your self-respect.

Was meeting your all time favorite hero, to spend so many hours of the day with, who you'd probably never get to meet or question with all the things you want to ask about being a great hero; diets, tips, how they get their hair so shiny? How they go all day with such a fitting one piece suit without getting rashes upon rashes between the joints? How much mulla they make for each crisis and does the pay depend on their ranking or the degree and urgency of the situation? Was it worth it?

Absolutely Frickin' NOT!

Shoji

When the light turned green for you to walk, you crossed the road heading to your initial destination

When the light turned green for you to walk, you crossed the road heading to your initial destination. The gym.

It took a great amount of work to strut such a great quirk such as yours. Maintainace is key. Whoever thinks you just wake up as beautiful awesome and talented as you do, is completely correct! Nonetheless, you have to keep up with your classmates and that means workouts, training, and your least favorite of the list-  vegetables.

The gym was just a hop, skip and jump away before you made it.

You were prepared to get a workout today. Sweat all your worries away. Take it slow and you'll be okay!

However, in contrast to your quirk, you had the strength of bunny rabbit.

You got on the treadmill, speed cranked all the way up to 'jog.' And began your long, tedious workout.

~

"Whew, I really worked up a sweat." You smile to yourself, clicking the button off. You hop onto the stable flooring. Twisting the cap of your water bottle, "Fifteen minutes well spend."

Half the bottle chugged down and you start to hear grunts coming from the other side. Now, it was a gym, people grunt, grumble and sing all the time, but these noises of strain were familiar.

Once the Six foot two male stood up from the weights he was lifting,

"Hey, Shoji!" You wave, casually walking up to your classmate. "Fancy meeting you here."

"Hello, Y/n. I always come to the gym on Saturdays." And you knew that. He's mentioned it before. Why did you ask then?

"Right. Right." You hum a little, staring blankly into space, not making the meeting awkward at all. That's when you had a brilliant idea!

"Shoji!" You called, all too eagerly and way too loudly. He was just standing next to you after all. But common manners weren't important then. "You wanna train with me?"

"Sure." He nods and his one visible eye crinkled.

"Let's get going then!" You pull him by the arm with you and to your utter dismay you two weren't moving as fast as you hoped. The reason, Shoji just can't be pulled.

You happily made your way out of the building and on to the road with Shoji by your side. He, having a good chuckle, at your enthusiasm.

You had forgotten all about that dumb old flier, until you spot another one, this time on the side of a wall. Your walk came to a halt as you stared at it. Shoji had to back track a bit, once he realized you no longer were next to him.

"What's that?" He asked, standing right behind you, trying to get a look from over your figure which was blocking his view.

You don't answer. Deep in thought you word out a sentence, "Do you want to be my brother for two weeks?"

To be continued...

#IjustwentfromsarcasticsmartsweetgoodtocringeyandImlaughinglikemadeaboutit
#yourewelcome

#dontexpectmywritingtoalwaysbethesamequality
#writtenaround10:45pm #waypastmybedtime