Naruto X Fem Kyubbi

Start from the beginning

Curiously finally got the better of him when he saw Kyuubi's massive form began to sink down. Taking step by step forward Naruto didn't realized he was right in front of the gate.

A red blur suddenly shot out from the shadow and in a short moment, Naruto saw the most beautiful face he had ever seen in his life appeared in front of him. The blond couldn't know a word to describe that incredible angelic yet erotically face... beautiful? Breathtaking? Sexy? Attractive?

Not a single word he could use to say how beautiful she was.

However, Naruto had been pulled out of his own thought when the woman shot her slender hand out of the bar, which strangely getting a lot more pillars to keep herself inside and grabbed a fist full of his hair. A smirk appeared on her face before she pulled back, smashing his head into the cold hard metal of the pillars. She laughed evilly when she let the blond fell to the wet ground holding his head in pain.

"Oh~! I'm sorry, are you hurt?" she asked mockingly before shot her hands out to reach for him but the blond had recovered and pushed his body to the safe distant making the woman growled.

"Kyuubi?" Naruto wiped the blood and blinked his eyes rapidly to clear his vision.

"It's Kyuubi-sama you brat" Kyuubi kicked the pillar for stopping her from killing the blond "be happy that you're the first human had seen me in my human form."

Naruto wiped his eyes the final time before looking up from the ground and felt his breath hitched.

Standing behind the cell was an incredible attractive woman with deep red hair that reached down to the small point just above her bubble butts. Naruto suddenly felt his pant a hundred times too small as he realized she was naked as the day she was born. Her perfect skin and every parts of her front body were exposed to his eyes. Her tits which was a massive G-cup was defying the gravity and looked as firm as hell, the pink nipples and areolas also had the perfect color stood out the most. Going down from her breasts was her tone stomach and midriff and wide hips and the sacred place of Kyuubi, her neatly pussy. Mile long legs walked barefoot on the wet floor of his mindscape. What Naruto didn't realize was nine orange tails with white tips flowing behind her like a wild flame and two fox ears sticking out at the top of her head.

It was so wrong, Naruto thought to himself. There was no way a woman like that existed. It was definitely a joke of nature, she was a perfect combination of angelic, innocent and pure with erotically, sensually and sexy. An Angel and a Sexual Goddess at the same time.

His mouth unconsciously felt to the ground in shock.

Kyuubi seeing his gazed was on her smirked and wrapped her arms under her large breasts, swaying her hips side to side while lowering her body down with each sway to his eye level, shaking her head with her hair long red hair followed behind and curled her lips up slightly giving him a sexy wink.

"Like what you see boy?" she blew a kiss at him making Naruto's cheeks reddened "Look who's exciting" her eyes glued to the large bulge at his pant.

"Damn it furball, returned back to normal" Naruto shouted out while trying to cover himself, he didn't like the way Kyuubi was looking at him like a piece of meet, especially his crotch. But then again, she always looks at him with that hungry look of her.

"Nah, it's more comfortable this way" Kyuubi said and walked behind the bar with her hand touched the pillar slightly "so, do you like this form?"

Rather than answer her question Naruto scolded

"Well, it would be a lot nicer if you didn't smash my head into the bar like that... stupid woman"

"Watch your mouth human" Kyuubi snarled while looking at him with dangerous eyes "I would love to kill you right here if not for this stupid seal holding me back, you and your kind was just a bunch of hairless monkey that clearly don't know your place. Just so you wait Naruto Uzumaki, my servant will find me soon and release me from this seal, and then I will take the pleasure of killing you and all your precious people" and then grinned evilly "And no... I will not spare a single life. After killing you, I will bring back your mother, give her and all the woman of this damn village to my Youkai army so they could have fun with them"