"Let go of our sister!" Ciara glared in a deep rage at Audrey. 

Ciara and Freddie both fired their shadow powers at Audrey but she deflected them again. Uma and Harry soon came running, seeing Mal and the Facilier sisters's battle with Audrey. Mal breathed fire onto Hades' ember, but unfortunately she couldn't get the ember's power to ignite. 

"She doesn't stand a chance without the ember" Uma said worriedly about Mal. 

"Help me, Mal! Ciara! Freddie!" Celia cried out again. 

Audrey then shot the scepter at Mal, blasting her wing. Mal roared out in dismay, being hit. She needed to land. 

"Hold still, you little brat!" Audrey growled as Celia was struggling to get out of her grip. 

Celia managed to get away from Audrey but had nowhere to go as the evil girl chased her around. Mal came back down with Ciara and Freddie, when they saw Uma in front of them along with Harry. 

"Uma?" Ciara and Freddie said, surprised to see Uma back here. 

Uma then took out her necklace as it began to glow, telling Mal. "We're stronger together. We're stronger together! I'm right here, Mal! Regain your might and ignite. I'm right here, girl. I'm right here. Regain your might and ignite!"

Mal looked at Uma after she had recited the spell. Suddenly, the ember started glowing again, regaining its power. The gang cheered. Ciara and Freddie even flashed smiles at Uma, as if they were saying thank you to her. 

"Alright! Let's finish this" Freddie said. 

Mal then flew back up with Ciara and Freddie to take care of Audrey. 

"You want a piece of this, huh?!" Audrey growled at Celia, threatening to blast her with the scepter.  

"No, no!" Celia begged out of fear, holding her hands out to shield herself.

"Leave her alone!" Ciara's voice yelled. 

Audrey turned around in surprise to see Mal and the Facilier sisters appear in front of her again. 

"This ends now!" Freddie glared at Audrey. 

It was good vs evil as both sides blasted their magic at each other. Uma, Harry, and Celia cheered and encouraged the girls to take down Audrey. Freddie even unlocked a new power to her shadow magic as it had become stronger now. 

It was a fierce battle, but Mal soon overpowered Audrey along with the Facilier sisters help and defeated her as audrey was blown back from the blast and knocked unconscious. Uma and Harry cheered for the girls in their victory before sharing a hug. Mal then landed on the balcony with Ciara and Freddie dismounting from her back as she changed back to her human form. 

"Mal! Ciara! Freddie!" Celia came running to her friend and sisters. 

"Oh, Celia" Ciara cried, embracing her little sister. 

"Are you alright?" Freddie asked. 

Celia only nodded as she was still a little shooken up. 

"It's okay" Ciara soothed her little sister in a calming voice. "We've got you. It's over"

Mal came over to Audrey who layed unconscious on the floor. "Audrey?"

But Audrey wouldn't wake up. 

"Oh, no" Mal frowned, remembering what her father had told her. 

"You're only half Hades. The ember won't do everything for you that it does for me..."

Soon, everyone was woken up from the sleeping spell. The gang was freed from being stone statues, back in the forest.

"Mal did it" Kali smiled. 

Olaf then came waddling out, finding the others after being un-stoned. 

"Oh, good. You're all here" The snowman giggled at his friends. "I was afraid I was going to miss something important"

The gang then rushed back to Auradon Prep to find their friends and families all awake now. David soon found Cynthia and came over to her, but was confused to why she was still asleep. When he tried to kiss her again, Cynthia's eyes shot open and placed her hand on David's face, stopping him from kissing her and pushed him off. 

Ari soon gasped with a smile when she saw her family and rushed towards them, calling out. "Mom! Dad!"

Anna and Kristoff turned around to see Ari running towards them. 

"Ari!" Anna cried, overjoyed as she and Kristoff ran towards their daughter. 

The family shared a tearful embrace as they were reunited. 

"Oh, Ari. You're okay" Anna hugged her daughter with tears in her eyes. 

"What happened here?" Kristoff asked. 

"Mal defeated Audrey. The spell's been broken. It's okay" Ari said happily to her parents. 

The family hugged each other again when Elsa came over, looking to Ari with a proud smile. 

"I always had faith you and the vks would pull this off" Elsa told her niece. 

Ari smiled and hugged her aunt. "Thanks, Aunt Elsa" 

"Thank goodness you're all alright" Anna said to her friends and family. 

"You guys did pretty great too" Kristoff then told the adventure kids. 

Brock puffed his chest out, boasting a little. "Hey, it was nothing we couldn't handle"

"I never had any doubt" David said, with Cynthia now back by his side. 

"Oh really?" Teeders smirked at him. 

The gang all laughed a bit as they came together, having saved Auradon yet again...