"Don't forget, Ari," Anna began, reminding her daughter. "Your aunt had to block out any alliance with the Southern Isles due to Hans's betrayal"

"That was different" Ari replied. "It's not fair!" The young feisty fiery princess argued, thinking about all those poor kids they'd be leaving behind back on the Isle. 

"Can't you do something about this, Aunt Elsa?" Christopher looked up and asked his aunt. "You're the most powerful queen after all in all of Auradon"

Elsa smiled in reply. "Yes, it's true. I am queen. And I am powerful"

"But as queen, I know that all my neighboring kingdoms have their own customs. And they need to be respected, no matter how unfair they may seem to ourselves" The ice queen solemnly explained to her niece and nephew. 

"I guess..." Ari sighed, thinking that her aunt did have a pretty good point, but still didn't like it. 

"We know it's frustrating, Ari. And we're sorry" Anna told her daughter. "But this is the way it has to be"

"There's not much we can do about it" Kristoff added. 

Ari looked away from her family while she hung her head, feeling sad. Elsa then came forward to her. 

"A true queen must make any sacrifice for her kingdom to keep everyone safe..." Elsa explained, giving some advice to her niece. 

Elsa then gently put her hand under Ari's chin and made her turn to look at her. "It's our duty" She told the young princess, soon-to-be queen. 

Ari soon sighed again, giving up on her argument and left, but was still upset. 

Later~

The VKs were all hanging out at Evie's cottage with Celia, Dizzy and the rest of the gang. 

The adventure kids were all hanging out in the living room, having their own various little conversations. 

Kali even mentioned how she couldn't wait to see her boyfriend Mikey once they got back, since he had a very special surprise for her. 

Ciara soon came in with Freddie, hanging out. The adventure kids then asked, being curious to how the Facilier sisters formed their resistance back on the Isle. 

Ciara explained back when they were much younger, how Uma and her gang used to pick on her all the time. Then when Carlos left for Auradon with the others, Ciara decided something needed to be done about the issue with Uma's gang picking on all the poor young VKs, and she and Freddie soon formed their resistance. It wasn't long until Uma's gang found out and tried manipulating Ciara on how Carlos, Mal and her other friends had abandoned her, and it did unfortunately effect her a bit. 

The adventure kids felt sorry for Ciara, Freddie and the others once they finished hearing the story, and apologized again on how they judged the voodoo sisters when they first met. Ciara was just happy to be back with Carlos in Auradon, and now with her sisters here to join her made it even better. 

Mal meanwhile had secretly only told Evie all about what's happened with the crown and scepter being stolen, plus the discussion about closing the barrier forever. Evie was so glad Mal was going to be queen, knowing she'd stick up for the VKs. But the purple haired girl frowned as her best friend hugged her, knowing that the decision about closing the barrier had already been final. 

Ari also had been giving about closing the barrier some very much thought. She knew from many times through her learning experiences that life at being a royal was never easy, but her family always found a way to make the best of it.