Jefferson Boy

"Oh pissed, was the father of my lover when she disobeyed him~!"I say. "If you lay your filthy hands on my daughter, I will kill you, you ignorant little fuck."he said. "Then do it, because it's too late and your daughter can't keep her hands off me. Gotta keep my woman happy. Sorry, not sorry, insomniac idiot."I say. "Fuck you."he said before storming off of my porch.

((aAttitude on some: fuck you too.))

"Hate you too, Ham Ham!"I shout before closing the door. I walked up the steps to see my lover eating Mac n cheese. My Mac n cheese. "What?"She said.

"That's Mine."I say. "Ce qui est le mien est à toi, mon petit lion. (What's mine is yours, my little lion)."she chuckled, repeating her words from earlier. "No. Mac n cheese is mine."I say. "Your going to have to take it out of my cold dead hands, Thomas Jefferson."Y/n stated with snark. I walked over to my bed where she was casually laying, and pulled out a fork, snuggled under the covers with her, and took the bowl as she looked away, flustered. I kissed her cheek. "Thanks for makin lunch, love."

"Your welcome."she said, simply pulling out a plate from god knows where. Did I also forget to mention that she had some barbecue ribs? A whole rack.

(If you don't like ribs, which is impossible, then you choose, In out of ideas. I want some ribs))

I reached for one, and she squeezed my finger between her index and her thumb, and stuck it into my Mac n cheese. "No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please."

"Noooooooooo!"

"S'il vous plait?"

"Non, mon amour."

"What's mine is yours."I repeat her words and snatch a rib. "Thank you dearest."

"Never quote me."She grumbled as I kissed her cheek after purposely leaving barbecue sauce on my lips. She wiped it off with her thumb. "Gwoss."She said in a babyish tone. "You are gross."I say. She kissed me. "You're grosser."she chuckled, going back to eating her ribs. You know what? Mwah."I kissed her on her forehead. "Sleep."