Three

You sat down at your desk as the teacher wrote something on the chalk board. You couldn't be bother to pay attention as you pulled at your math book and began to scribble. You weren't paying attention to anything, just thinking. Conan will have to find out, how will you tell him if you haven't even told him about Marcus hitting on you for the past month. If Conan knew about Marcus he would try to beat him up. You didn't want him to get hurt. He was your best friend, and honestly you thought he was kind of cute.
"Y/n is there a reason your not paying attention?" The teacher distracted you.
"Uhh- I'm Paying attention," you lied hoping to not be caught.
"And where exactly do we need to be scribbling in our math books, why don't you show it to the class. I sure would like to see it." The teacher said with an evil look on her face.
You had forgotten what you were drawing when you look down to see a drawing of Conan inside a heart.
"Uh no that's ok." You said nervously, you didn't like Conan, did you?.
"No please show us, I think we'd all like to see it." She said with a smirk. You panicked and flipped to a random page full of drawings of cacti. You handed it to the teacher with a sigh. She flipped through the book and handed it back to you. "Draw in my class again and you'll have a lunch detention, do you hear me Y/n?" She snapped and handed back your math book.
"Yes Mrs.Grandole, I won't do it again." You said with an annoyed tone. The bell rang and Mrs Grandole yelled
"Class dismissed!" And just like that the whole class stood up grabbed their bags and pushed to the door. You had to go find Conan.

316 words
Hope you enjoyed! If you did make sure to upvote comment and share :)