Chapter 35

Nevaeh

"Wake y'all lazy behinds up! We can sleep back in Georgia!" I heard Jayda as she banged on our door then Kali's door.

"Shut the fuck up Jayda. Damn!" I heard Kali yell before the door slammed. I shook my head as I got up and headed for the bathroom.

When I walked out Khalil managed to go right back to sleep on the couch. Last night when we got in after our showers he said he'd take the couch. I tried to tell him it was okay if we shared the bed, but he insisted the couch was fine. I wasn't going to argue with him on that matter.

I walked out to the kitchen to see Trevon sitting down at the island with his head down and Jayda cooking at the stove.

"Yay! You're awake!" She smiled looking back at me.

"Good morning! Where did this all come from?" I asked referring to the food.

"I went to the store earlier this morning and I told Tre if he went with me I'll cook him breakfast." She said and I laughed then sat next to him.

"Good morning Trevon." I said softly nudging him.

"Morning." He grumbled never lifting his head up.

"You want any help?" I asked Jayda and she nodded her head yes before giving me instructions on what to cook.

About 30 minutes later we were done and Jayda was really waking everyone up now to come eat. We cooked eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, toast, cinnamon rolls, croissants, waffles, pancakes, and hash browns. She did most of the cooking obviously.

"Come on guys! I cooked breakfast." Jayda whined still knocking on Kali's door.

"We'll be right out." Jalen assured her poking his head out the door.

"Thank you!" She smiled before skipping over to Trevon and I who already started eating.

"You're not supposed to eat yet!" She glared at us.

"Baby...I'm not about to sit here and watch this food get cold all because they want to take forever." Trevon explained as I munched on some bacon.

One by one the rest of the group started rolling in. We all ate and talked amongst ourselves joking around for a bit before going back to our room to change for the Jet skis.

"Khalil we're cool right?" I asked him as I put my clothes away. He's been acting really distant towards me.

"Yea. We straight." He said grabbing his shades and walking out the room. I just stared at the door and decided that I'll talk to him later.

"I just need some.." Jayda sang as I walked into the living room.

"DICK!" Angel and Kali yelled from different parts of the house making Jayda freeze up and go quiet. Khalil, Trevon, Dontae, and myself started dying laughing.

"Wow..um" Jayda cleared her throat sitting down.

"You're so cute." Trevon mumbled wrapping his arm around her shoulder kissing her temple. My heart really went out to them because they were such an adorable couple and I would hate for them to go their separate ways.

Angel came downstairs looking upset, but she quickly put a smile on her face to cover it up. Jayda looked at me and I knew we saw the same thing.

"Everyone ready?" Kali asked walking out on Jalen's back. They were another couple I would hate for anything to happen to. You can see how much they love each other, Jalen definitely cares for that girl a lot despite her spoiled ways.

"Let's go." Jayda said following Kali and getting on Trevon's back once he stood up. Dontae went over and grabbed Angel holding her like a child as she crawled to his back. The way she laughed and joked around with him I'm assuming they made up.